Beach

(Y/n) p.o.v
  Sollux opened the door to the diner and smiled at me.
"Thanks sol." I say. 

"No problem." He says and blushed. I have no idea why but it just makes his face more cuter.

We sit on the stools and near the bar. Sollux and I talk and joke. Then we ate some food. I ate (your favorite food.) and Sollux ate some rice and chicken.

Then Cronus came. "Hey Doll, why are you all dressed up?" He asked.

"Oh hey Cronus! How are you?" I greeted him happily. "Oh. Um..." I blush. "It was a dare to dress up like this."

"Say doll aren't you supposed to be at school now?" He sits next to me.

"Well I'm not going to go dressed up like this all day to school. Plus Sollux is with me." I say.

I move so he would see Sollux. "Oh hey Sollux!" Cronus smile and then smirks. "Wait am I interrupted your date?" He asked.

Sollux blushed. "N-no! We are not on a date!"

I laugh. "Y-you should see your damn face Sollux!"

"Yeah. So doll want to go and do some real fun!" Cronus put a cigarette in his mouth.

"Cronus you can't smoke in here." Sollux says.

"Come on Sollux have some fun. Plus I am not smoking." Cronus corrects him.

Sollux p.o.v
"Well what are we going to do? Talk or have some fun!" (Y/n) says excitedly.

"Lets have fun Doll!" Cronus smiles at her. Then he pays our food and drags (y/n) with him.

"Sollux come on you baby!" (Y/n) calls out.

We get in Cronus car and I'm in the back with (y/n). "Where are we going?" I ask.

"To get my boyfriend kankri." He replies.

After 10 minutes in the car talking about shit I see Kankri in the car and kiss Cronus cheeks. Next to me (y/n) scoots over to me and whispers. "Scare him ." She giggles and scoots back to the other side.

I blush and do it. "Hey Kankri !" I say out loud and he gets scared and turns to see me. I wave at him and Cronus and (y/n) laugh.

"You scared me Sollux!" He says. "Hey aren't you two supposed to be in school?"

"Um...about that." I laugh nervously.

"I had a dare to do and it was to dress up for school one day and I didn't want to do it but Feferi, Jade, Roxy made me and then boys kept hitting on me and I decided to ditch school with Sollux because he is my best friend." (Y/n) saves me and smile at him.

"Is that true? Cronus? Sollux?" Kankri asks and we both nod our heads.

"First I thought they were ditching school to go on a date." Cronus says.

"I was about to say that too since Sollux has a cr-"I quickly cover his mouth and blush. "She doesn't know that!" I whisper to him. He makes a oh' face.

"Well you look beautiful (y/n)." Kankri complements.

"Thank Kankri !" She says and laughs.

"Who wants Kankri ?" Cronus ask.

"No thank you. But Kankri is all your Cronus." (Y/n) jokes.

"Yeah I don't like him at all. I like someone else." I add.

Then we all start laughing and Kankri frowns. "Not funny guys."

Then Cronus stops the car and then I realized that we are at the beach. "What are we doing here?"I ask.

"We are going swimming!" Cronus and (y/n) say at the same time. God she was cute.

"How did you know?" Cronus asks her.

"Please you are a like a water freak. Kinda like Eridan." She smiles and gets out the car. Kankri and I follow them.

Once we get to the beach Kankri and Cronus take their clothes off but leave their boxers on. "Why didn't you bring bathing suits?" I ask.

"It more fun to just do it then plan the whole thing. Like discovering new things." Cronus replays.

Then (y/n) comes and has a bathing suit. Her curves are showing and she has no makeup on. She looks so Fucking beautiful. I blush like a lot. Kankri smirks. "(Y/n) where did you get your suit?" Kankri ask.

"Oh, I always carry it around with me." She says. "Me and Eridan always come to the beach and have some fun with the water. Well me, Dave, Karkat, Feferi, and Eridan." She smiles.

Kankri and Cronus checks her body out. "Hey no staring at a lady, especially my friend !" I shout.

Everyone looks at me. I blush. Then Cronus picks up (y/n) and Kankri and throw them in the water. Then he jumps in and they have fun. I watch as I see my crush is half naked and having fun.

Then she comes towards me and pulls me up. "Sollux get in the damn water!" She says.

"I don't have a bathing suits." I answer.

"Take your cloths off but leave your boxers on." She says and I roll my eyes.

I do what she tells me and join her in the water. Then we sit in the sand for a bit. We have fun and then I remember that we have to go back to school. "The bell is almost going to ring in about five minutes. We need to get back in time so no one knows that we ditch school." I say.

(Y/n) quickly gets up and puts the dress on top of her bathing suits. I also put my clothes grab our stuff and run. (Y/n) is next to me and we run to school. We only had one minute to get there now. We finally got there and slip in the building. Then the bell rings and we pant hard. We look like a mess!

"Hey guys!" Jade says.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I look like a mess! Yay! I'm not that girly person. Jade looks at me. "(Y/n) why is your hair wet and where is your makeup?"

"Oh. I took it off in the bathroom." I say.

"SOLLUX WHY ARE YOU FUCKING WET?!" Karkat shouts as he comes near us.

I go over and hug him. "KARKAT! Hi!" I say and he blushes.

"Jade lets go home now! I need a shower and take this hideous dress off." I sat and drag her to Jake car.

After I took a shower I saw a text from Sollux.
Sollux =S, (Y/n)=Y

S:Hey r u alright?
Y:yes.
Y:I'm never going to put a dress on
S:good.
Y:y?
S:so you won't be able to ditch school anymore and we also have a
S:ton of shit to do.
Y:right!
S:good night

I went to sleep.