Chapter 14

LETTING GO 

TYLER’S P.O.V

I woke up fairly early, 8 o’clock, ugh. I felt small arms wrapped around my waist and looked down to see who they belonged to, but I didn’t need to, they were Troye’s. I smiled, knowing how much he loved me. Then I remembered what Steele told me to do. I couldn’t, but I had to tell Troye. I would wait until e woke up.

An hour or so later I felt Troye stirring beside me, he groaned not wanting to get up. He never was up before noon so this was quite early for the poor kid. He just looked so cute when he had just woken up, his eyes were small, and his hair was pushed to one side.

“Morning Ty.” He half groaned at me.

“Hello Troye. How did you sleep?” I smiled down at him. He just looked so small and perfect. With everything he did, I was reminded how much I loved him. I needed to tell him, now.

“Better than usual, since I had you!” he grinned up at me.

“Good,” I said, “Troye, I need to tell you something. It’s important and you need to believe me.” He looked at me, puzzled. I hoped that he would understand. It was his brother after all, that had said this.  I know I would have a hard time believing it if someone had said it to me.

“Uh yeah sure, go for it.” He said, trying to smile.

TROYE’S P.O.V

“Good,” he said, “Troye, I need to tell you something. It’s important and you need to believe me.” I looked at him, puzzled as to what he was going to say next. I hoped it was something about our first date; which was supposed to happen while we were here.

“Uh yeah sure, go for it.” I said slowly, trying to force a smile to play across my lips.

“Well, Steele and I were in the elevator yesterday and,” He began. Oh God, no please don’t tell me something bad. Please no, I am so happy with him. “he said for me, to break up with you. He told me you were too young. I just told him no, but I mean. Why would he really say that?” He finished, and he looked sick. I felt bad, but I mean Steele supports me. Tyler had to be lying. Steele and I were so close. Tyler was lying to me.

“Tyler! You’re lying to me! How could you?! You constantly claim to love me and you pull this? I can’t believe you! Steele supports me, and every choice I make!” I screamed.

I then turned on my heel and walked out of the room, slamming the door and leaving a sobbing Tyler alone.

TYLER’S P.O.V

What just happened? Did Troye just accuse me of lying to him? I couldn’t believe it. Tyler. You sure did it this time.

I sulked over to the bathroom, and looked into the mirror. I saw my relfection and decided that if Troye wanted out, then fine. I could have a great time here without him and Steele.

Author's note:

Anyone have any new songs? I have been loving 

Pompeii by Bastille 

Sweater weather by The Neighbuorhood

We're My OTP by Troye Sivan

Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy

Also, I need a book cover. Something that describes the story. I will do something special in a chapter to the person who makes the one I use. You can send it to my social media:

Twitter: @suzannahpeckham

Tumblr: suzannahpeckham