Chapter 7

PACKING AND CRASHING

TYLER'S P.O.V

"Well..." I began slowly "for the past four or five years Connor gets these horrible nightmares, but they're always the same in some way or the other." Troye looked confused at this point.

"What do you mean, 'always the same'?" he asked, puzzled.

"I mean like if the first dream was him being buried alive, the next dream would be him dying and-" I was sharply cut off by Connor.

"Guys, stop! I don't want to talk about this anymore!" he yelled, we stopped immediately.

-----

Later, I decided I really had to start packing, I hadn't even laid out a suitcase, and we left in 13 hours. I told Connor and Troye I had to go, and they agreed that they all needed to pack, as none of us had started.

I shuffled off to my room to begin the dreaded process when Connor came in.

"Uh, Tyler, I wanna say thank you." He shifted uncomfortably.

"No problem!" I said,not wanting to push anything.

"Yeah, uhm, okay, well I am gonna go; I gotta pack, wel okay. Bye!" he said. I sure as hell hope he won't be this mopey on the trip, or I don't know what I am going to do.

I logged into Tumblr, just for a few minutes, wanting to see if we should do a meet up in San Francisco on one of our days.

----

I had 8 hours to pack for a week-long trip, shit, what happened? Oh shit, yeah Tumblr, that thing was a gift and a curse all at the same time.

Okay, gotta pack.

I began looking through my closet trying to get together the right clothes, damn this was going to be hard.

I decided to consult Troye.

TROYE'S P.O.V

"TROYE!" Tyler yelled "Come and help me pack!" I felt my self smiling as I walked down the hall to his room.

Tyler's room resembled a 15 year old girls room, there was one direction everywhere. He had a stack of magazines practically as tall as him in the corner and he was a neat freak.

We began picking out outfits for him and putting them down on his bed. When we had at least 11 ready for him, we decided to get rid of a few, he did not need all of them.

"But Troye. I need them. All of them." He tried to argue.

"Tyler. No-" I was cut off when he crashed his lips into mine.