Chapter 5

A KNOCK ON HIS DOOR

TROYE'S P.O.V

I was dying, Tyler managed to catch his breakfast on fire. I could not even stop laughing, I was going to fall out of my chair.

He was staring off into space with a goody-ass grin, lord only knows what he was thinking about; I decided to let him be for another second or so. When I finally decided to tell him about his mini campfire; I decided I would be really cheeky about it. I mean that's what I do, I get it from my Dad; he is the family jokester.

"Tyler? Can I tell you something?" I asked him, seeming like it was quite unimportant.

He snapped out of the daze and looked over to me.

"Oh yeah sure Troye!" he sounded overly perky.

"Well your pancakes are on fire." I said trying desperately not to laugh.

"Shit! What?! Troye! He yelled, and made me laugh harder when he began to beat the hell out of the pancake.

After he had put the impromptu bonfire out, he joined me at the table with some eggs, he had given up on the endeavor to make pancakes for himself. I offered him some Nutella to help soften the blow of the loss of the pancake. He just gave me a 'really Troye?' look

I wanted so badly to tell him how I really felt. I wanted to tell him that every time I looked into his dark blue eyes I got lost and forgot what I wanted to say. I wanted to tell him how every time I looked at his full pink lips I wanted to kiss him.

"TROYE! Come on back to Earth!" I vaguely heard Tyler yelling, then I snapped back into reality from my absolutely amazing daydream.

I was about to slap the smug look off of his face when I jumped from a knock on the door.

TYLER'S P.O.V

I was actually ready to tell Troye that I li...loved him, when a knock sounded at the door. Freaking hell who is that? Why are they here? Go the hell away. In the great words of Ricky P. Dillon, Getout.

I shuffled over to the door, mumbling to myself about how people have the worst timing. I looked through the hole that you look through to see what peasant is bothering you, and saw a tear covered face. It belonged to none other than Connor Franta.