Chapter X-Boxing Day Came Early

Harry was watching Draco open presents. It was the happiest he'd seen his friend in a little while. Soon the blond was opening his very own Weasley sweater. Mrs. Weasley was soon urging Draco to try on his new sweater. Distracted by the bit of skin the other boy accidentally exposed when his shirt came up with his sweater, Harry completely forgot why he had a sweater on in the first place.

"You bloody Death Eater!" Soon Ron was on top of Draco. Before the ginger could land any hits, Harry threw Ron off of his friend into Sirius and Remus. The men caught the teen, both having good reflexes, and kept him from further attacking the Malfoy boy. After Draco had run off, Harry heard what he thought was his own bedroom door slam. The angry brunette turned and got Ron square in the middle of his face, hearing a satisfying crack. Soon, Harry was being held back by the twins.

"You heartless git! He was tortured and forced into something he doesn't even believe in! You can't imagine what he's been through! You don't have to hear him scream, reliving the worst day of his life in his sleep! You are disgusting!" Ron had been released by the two men and shrank back away from his former friend. "Get off of me." Harry shook the twins off and ran up the stairs after Draco. When he reached the door, he could hear soft sobs on the other side. Draco was able to be coaxed out by learning how Harry stood up to Weasley. Seeing Draco appear in the door, puffy eyed and red faced, broke Harry's heart.