Questions you're probably wondering / Author's Note

Hey everyone! Yes, sadly, this is the end of the story. Thank you all for reading and enjoying this! I'm really happy that I made you guys all smile when reading. So, looking back at the comments and the story there were some things that probably confused you a bit so I'm here to explain those!

1) If Sparrow's so close to her mom, why did she act closer to and hug Beast Boy?

Okay, so, this was probably the most confusing thing in the story. The reason why I had Sparrow not interact with Raven as much is actually because of Raven. As you know, Raven was the portal, the Gem, for Trigon's return. Being the portal, she was supposed to die. So she never really thought of life after turning sixteen because of this. But being in the future and realizing that she actually ended up married (to BB, which was a big shocker) and had four kids (three of them being triplets, an even bigger shocker) She was pretty shocked and didn't really know how to respond to Sparrow or how to make her feel better. Sparrow, having the same powers as Raven, realizes that she hasn't learned to control her powers yet and couldn't interact with her like the way Future Raven can. But, Beast Boy, however, has always loved kids and has always wanted kids, and didn't care that he wasn't Sparrow's dad yet, he went to console her anyway. That's just who he is. Wow, that was a lot of explaining...

2) Why was Sparrow upset about a silly thing like Raven's hair length?

Like I've stated before, Sparrow is quite the Mommy's Girl and wants to be like her mother in every way possible. And besides, she is only 6 and little kids tend to over react about little things like that.

3),When the future, adult, Titans were coming in the tower, who said what?

Ok, in the story, there's a part where I don't state at all who is saying what. I did this for a reason. I wanted to see if the Titans (and you, the reader, as well) could try to figure out who was talking. If you're smart and you figured it out yourself, awesome job! If not, here is the order of who said what:

Future Beast Boy talked first.

Then Nightwing.

Future Cyborg.

Future Starfire.

Future Beast Boy.

Nightwing.

Future BB.

Future Raven.

Future BB.

Future Starfire.

Nightwing.

Future Raven.

Future Cyborg,

Nightwing.

There ya go!

4) Why did Mumbo have 'playing card ninja stars'?

I'm seriously considering fixing that... But, anyway, I had only seen one or two episodes of TT with Mumbo fighting when I wrote that chapter, so I didn't know what type of stuff he used. And since it was the future, I thought maybe he'd shake it up a bit, even if it's not his style. It would surprise the future Teen Titans and that's really all that matters.

5) Why didn't the Intruder Alert alarm go off when the Titans were in the air vent?

All my smarties out there might have figured this out already, but it didn't go off because it was their tower! Cyborg built the system they were the first people to use it, and it still recognizes them, so they weren't seen as intruders.

6)Why did you have Dash and Nightstar as a couple?

If you've read my Nightwing and Nightstar Oneshots, you know that I ship her and Damian Wayne, not my OC, Dash. I just thought that it would be really funny if they dated and Robin was like,"Wait, why him?" Lol, he and Speedy's rivalry in TTG was adorable, so by making Dash Speedy's son, I kinda implied a little TTG joke :D

8) Who was Dash's mom?

Thank you to those who pointed this out for me. Dash's mom left Roy (Speedy) and when Dash was very little, so I didn't feel the need or include her. As to her identity, I leave that up to the reader's imagination :)

7)Are you going to continue this or write a sequel?

There is in fact, a sequel, but I am not writing it. The lovely ladies who own the account TheFreedomFighters are writing it, with permission from me! Be sure to check it out, it's amazing!! It's titled "Time For Titans."

Thanks again guys for all your support with this story. I'm really glad you like it! Catch you later, lovelies!