Battle of the Past and the Future

Everyone ran over to the window to see what caused the explosion. Smoke could be seen rising into the skies of Jump City. Then, a giant holographic message appeared in the sky. It read,"Titans, come now or see your city in ashes." It had to be Warp. He must have come back for the piece of his suit.

"Titans, Go!" Exclaimed Robin. The Titans were starting out of the room when a hand on Robin's shoulder made them stop. Robin turned around to see his future daughter standing before him.

"You guys aren't going to fight him alone. You'll need help," Nightstar said.

"Perhaps she is right, Robin," said Starfire. "We could use some of the help."

"And besides," said Nightwing. "You've never seen your future selves fight before."

Robin thought this over. With all of their help, Warp could be defeated faster.

"Alright. I guess we could use some help....this time," Robin said with a smile.

"Then let's go kick some bad guy butt!" Said Beast Boy.

Everyone ran to the door and exited the tower. Then, off to the city they went. When they reached the streets of Jump, it was obvious that this would be a disaster. There were toppled over cars, deep cracks and dents in the roads and sidewalks, and lots of smoke from the explosion. Then, emerging from the smoke was Warp.

"Warp," Starfire said, her eyes glowing in anger.

Warp let out a cold laugh. "So I see you've all met. How touching that must be."

"What do you want?" Asked Nightwing.

"Isn't it obvious? The piece to my suit. Hand it over, girl," Warp approached Starfire, who was holding the damaged suit picece, and held out his hand, waiting for her to give it to him.

"She's not giving anything to you!" Robin said, pulling Starfire back protectively.

"Let's be reasonable here. I do not wish to fight. All I ask is that you give me the piece to my suit."

"And then what? You'll just let us skip on home?" Raven said, sarcastically.

"We're not giving this back until they're back in their own time and until you're behind bars," Future Cyborg said.

Warp smiled with mirth. "If you insist," He said. He then shot white beams at them from his gauntlet. The two Ravens and Crow created a shield with their powers.

"We'll need a plan," said Nightwing.

"We can distract him," Changeling piped up, referring to him and his sister.

"I can help with that," Both Beast Boys said, simultaneously. They then laughed and said,"Jinx!"

"Who will do the going after Warp?" Future Starfire asked.

"I will!" Exclaimed Robin and Nightstar. "Hey! I wanna do it!" They said.

"You both can do it," Nightwing said.

"We can't keep this up forever, you know," Future Raven said, trying to keep the magic shield up.

"Right. Are we ready?" Robin asked everyone. Everyone else nodded.

"Titans, Go!" Exclaimed Robin, Nightwing, and Nightstar. With that, both Ravens and Crow let the magic shield disappear and four green animals came running at Warp.

Changeling turned into a stegosaurus and was about to swing his tail at Warp, when he put a force field around him.

Both Starfires shot starbolts at Warp's force field, hoping to break it. But, the force field just absorbed them, and shot it right back out at the two of them.

Warp let his force field down, but only to shoot more white beams at them. Everybody was doing their best to hold him off long enough. Meanwhile, Nightstar was flying Robin behind Warp, unnoticed by him, and behind him and out of his view point. Nightstar touched down to the ground with Robin.

"So, what's the plan?" She asked.

"Hmm.... Why don't you fly me up above him and drop me, then I'll-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait!" Nightstar interrupted. "You want me to drop you?! Is that even safe?"

"You didn't let me finish," Robin told her. "Then, I'll shoot my grappling hook onto a building, or something, whatever works, and swing right into Warp, kick him down, make sure he stays down, and then we win."

Nightstar pondered this for a moment. "Seems legit. Okay, let's do this!"

She grabbed Robin's arms and flew him above the battle scene, directly above Warp. She looked at him, her eyes silently asking if he was ready. He nodded. Nightstar drew in a deep breath and let go of him. Robin yanked his grappling gun out of his utility belt and shot it at the top of a building. It hooked right on. He was good to go. He swung right into Warp, knocking him off his feet. He fell to the ground. Warp quickly got back up and tried to run off, but he was stopped in his tracks by Starfire. Warp froze. Starfire gave him an innocent smile, the shot an eye blast at him, knocking him to the ground, unconscious.

"Robin!" Starfire ran over and embraced her boyfriend. "You are the okay, yes?"

Robing chuckled. "I'm fine, Star."

"So...He's out?" Dash asked.

Crow poked at Warp's face. "Seems like it."

"Great job, guys," Said Nightwing.

"Now you guys have to go, don't you?" Asked Beast Beauty with a frown.

"I guess we do," Raven answered.

"Maybe we should do that back at the tower though," said Future Beast Boy. "The citizens are coming back out."

Just as he said, small groups of people were emerging from buildings in which they took refuge in.

"Good idea," Nightstar said. "Let's go."

And with that, all the Titans left the city streets and headed back to the tower, where the past Teen Titans could return home.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hurray! I finally got to update! I apologize for the super long wait; Life's been pretty hectic. I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as I can! Thank you all for being so patient!! <3