Uh-Oh

Regardless of what Bumble Bee had said, Beast Boy was going with her to check on Sparrow. Well she was his daughter after all! Well, future daughter... All the other Titans stayed behind, kind of just standing there in the living room awkwardly.

Cyborg was looking at some of the pictures on the wall. There was one of the whole family together, one of just Sparrow, and one that particularly caught his eye. It was of Beast Boy and Raven at their wedding. It wasn't the fact that it was their wedding picture, it was that Raven was smiling. Like, actually smiling!

"Cyborg? You okay? You looked kind of dazed," said Robin, snapping him back to reality.

"What? Oh, sorry. I was just looking at some of the pictures."

"Oh, Raven! You and Beast Boy make the sweetest couple!" Exclaimed Starfire, pointing to a picture of Beast Boy and Raven kissing.

"It's actually kinda gross when you have to live with that," Said Changeling, who was sitting on the couch and reading a Game Informer. "We walk in on them kissing all the time! It's just-blah!" He make a gagging sound. Raven was blushing a deep red under her hood.n

"Aw man!" Exclaimed Bruce. The tower of cards he and Billy were making collapsed.

"We can just make it again," shrugged Billy and they got back to work.

Robin chuckled at the boys.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bumble Bee was looking for where Sparrow ran off to with Beast Boy following her. When she reached the playroom however, she could hear Denise and Nightstar singing loudly on the portable karaoke machine.

"Girls! Keep it down in there!" She exclaimed over the noise.

The music stopped. "Sorry, Mom!" Said Denise.

"So,uh, is she always like this?" Beast Boy asked.

"Yeah, she just can't get enough of signing. I keep tellin' her to take a break once in a while so she doesn't hurt that pretty lil' voice of hers," Bumble Bee answered.

"I was talking about Sparrow."

"Oh! Yes, she's very easily upset. And she's always so scared and shy. Poor baby."

"So, that's why she was so upset that Raven's hair was short?" Beast Boy was still a bit confused.

"Sparrow feels closer to Raven more than anybody. She feels that she understands her better. I don't know why, though. Maybe it's 'cause she looks just like Raven, maybe it's a Mother-Daughter thing. I'm not sure." Bumble Bee stopped at a door with a ton of stickers, male celebrity cut-outs, and glittery things on it.

"This is Sparrow's room?"

"No, it's Beast Beauty's." She knocked on the door. "Emily, is Sparrow in there with you?"

"Yeah," Beast Beauty called from the other side of the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes."

Bumble Bee opened the door. She and Beast Boy saw Beast Beauty sitting on the floor with the silently sobbing Sparrow sitting in her lap. Beast Beauty was holding her close and consoling her.

Bumble Bee knelt down and asked,"Sparrow? You okay, sweetie?" Sparrow didn't answer. "Hey, look who I brought with me."

Sparrow lifted up her tear stained face and saw Beast Boy standing there. "Wh-what is he doing in h-here?" She said, her voice shaking.

"He wanted to make sure you were okay."

"S-so, that's not really Mommy d-downstairs and he isn't r-really Daddy?"

"Well, I am," said Beast Boy. "But I came from the past, and I didn't know about you yet. So, I'm not the Daddy that you know."

"I-I guess that makes s-sense. But this is still mind boggling," Sparrow said, wiping at her eyes.

Beast Boy chuckled. "You know, you use some pretty big words for a six-year old."

Sparrow gave a small smile. "That's because Mommy says I have advanced knowledge."

"You feel better know?" Asked Beast Beauty. Sparrow nodded. "Do you wanna go back downstairs?" She nodded again. "Okay, let's go."

Beast Beauty started to pick Sparrow up when she said,"Wait!" All eyes were now on Sparrow.

"What's wrong? You love piggy-back rides down the stairs."

Sparrow beckoned for her sister to come closer, then she whispered in her ear. When she finished, Beast Beauty smiled, revealing her fangs. "I dunno, sis, you'd have to ask yourself."

"What?" Asked a confused Beast Boy.

Beast Beauty then went over to Bumble Bee and passed on the message. Bumble Bee chuckled.

"What's with all the secrets? I'm so confused!"

"Sparrow wants to know if you could carry her down the stairs," said Bumble Bee.

"Dude, why didn't you just say so?" Beast Boy scooped up Sparrow, causing her to giggle, and put her in his back. "Let's see how fast I can go with you." Beast Boy zoomed out of the room and Sparrow was laughing happily.

"Now that's cute," said Beast Beauty.

"You can say that again," Bumble Bee said.

Then, Nightstar and Denise walked in. "What just happened? I thought she was crying?" Asked Nightstar.

"Let's just say her Daddy cheered her up," Bumble Bee said with a smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Titans downstairs suddenly heard running, squealing, and laughter.

"What in the world?" Murmured Crow. Beast Boy then came into view. He had Sparrow on his back and they were both laughing.

"That was fun!" Giggled Sparrow as she climbed off of Beast Boy's back. "Thank you, Past-Daddy!" She gave him a hug causing Starfire to go, "AAAAWWWWW!!"

Beast Boy chuckled at what she had called him. "No prob."

"Please, Sparrow, do you feel better?" Asked Starfire.

"Yes, I'm fine," Sparrow answered with a smile.

"Well, that's good," said Nightstar, who was coming down the stairs. "I don't like seeing a crying kid."

"Well, we got your brother here safely. Shouldn't we get back to the tower?" Dash asked.

"Yeah, I guess we should. We need to find a way to get them back home," Nightstar gestured towards the past Titans. Just then, her communicator beeped.

"Trouble?" Asked Crow.

"No. My Dad's calling me. Everybody quiet!" She hit answer. "Hi, Daddy!" Nightstar faked enthusiasm.

"Great news, Starshine. We're done with things here in Gotham and your Uncle Cyborg was tinkering with the T-Ship, and now we can go faster than before. We'll be home in about three hours!" They heard Nightwing say.

Nightstar's eyes widened. "Yay!" She said with worry wavering in her voice.

"I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay, bye Daddy!" Nightstar quickly ended the transmission, probably baffling Nightwing. "Uh-oh," Was all she said after that.

"Well, that's just perfect," Crow said, sarcastically.

"Okay, now we really need to get you guys home!" Said Changeling.

"We better hurry back to the tower! C'mon, let's go!" Said Nightstar.

"You-you guys are leaving?" Sparrow asked, with puppy dog eyes.

"We'll be back later, sis," Beast Beauty assured her.

"I was talking about them!" Sparrow pointed to the past Teen Titans.

"Don't worry, little lady," Said Cyborg. "You'll see us before ya know it."

Sparrow nodded her head understandingly, but still seemed a bit sad.

"Oh, goodbye, future son!" Exclaimed Starfire, flying over to Bruce and wrapping him in a tight embrace.

"Mom, you're crushing me!" Bruce's face turned blue and he gasped for air just as Starfire released him.

"Bye, Past-Daddy!" Sparrow said before running up to Beast Boy and flinging her arms around his neck (Causing Starfire, Nightstar, Bumble Bee, Beast Beauty and, Denise to go,"AAAAWWWW!!").

"We better get going, we're losing time," said Robin.

Nightstar nodded in agreement. "Titans, let's go!" All of the Teen Titans rushed out the door, waving a quick goodbye to Bumble Bee.

"Good luck, you guys!" She said. Noticing that Cyborg was going to be the last one out the door, she quickly grabbed him by his neck and pulled him back. "Oh no, Sparky. You ain't leavin' just yet." Then, Bumble Bee stood on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on Cyborg's cheek. "Now, go!" And she pushed him out the door.

___________________________________________________________________________

Yes! I finally finished this chapter! This was takin' me like four days to write!! And yes! I threw some CyBee fluff in there! I had to! There wasn't enough! Well, see ya!