More People to Meet

The past Teen Titans were following the future Teen Titans to Nightstar's house to get Bruce. The past Titans were bombarding the future ones with questions.

"Who's 'Aunt Bee'? Is it Bumble Bee? Did she move to Jump?" Cyborg asked Nightstar.

"Yeah," Dash answered instead. " 'Cause she married you."

"Seriously! Cool! I-uh I mean... Darn! I have to marry Bumble Bee!" Cyborg pretended to be upset because his team members eyes' were looking at him suspiciously.

"Is the Silkie still with us?" Starfire questioned her future daughter.

"Yes, you still have Silkie." Nightstar answered.

"Oh, joy!"

"How did I end up marrying Raven?!" Beast Boy asked.

"Well, that would end up being a very long story," said Beast Beauty. "But, I'll just sum it up and say that you two fell hopelessly in love. There, does that answer your question?"

Beast Boy blushed and said,"Uh...yeah, sure."

"We're here," Nightstar announced.

The Titans found themselves in front of a simple two-story house. Nightstar knocked on the door.

"What's the password?" Asked a voice.

"Bruce Ryand'r , do you really want another starbolt burn?" Nightstar asked. There was a silence.

"Password accepted." The door opened revealing a small boy with spiked black hair and deep blue eyes, just like Nightstar's. "Whoa! Who're they?" He asked, seeing the past Teen Titans.

"Um, Bruce.... Meet the original Teen Titans," said Nightstar. The Titans waved.

"No. Way. They came from the past?"

"Yeah..."

"Holy crap! Mom was a babe! Dad sure knows how to pick 'em." Bruce exclaimed and Starfire blushed a bit.

"Bruce! That's just wrong!" Nightstar exclaimed. "Well, it's a compliment-but don't think about Mom that way!"

"So, why are they here?"

"Um, we had a little mishap with Warp," Robin explained.

"I guess that makes sense," said Bruce. "So I'm going to Uncle Gar and Aunt Raven's house, right?"

"Right," His sister confirmed. "C'mon, let's go."

They all were silent for a few moments, but then the questions started up again.

"So, future son, tell me, what powers do you posses?" Starfire asked.

"I actually don't have any," Bruce said. "But, I am pretty good with a Bo staff."

"Like father like son," Said Cyborg.

"This is going to be a long walk," whispered Raven.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Finally, all the Titans arrived at future Beast Boy and Raven's house. Their's was a two-story, too. Nightstar knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Called a smooth, feminine voice.

"It's Christine, Aunt Bee!" Nightstar answered. "And Bruce. The nanny left him alone. Is it cool if he stays here till they get back from Gotham?" The door opened. An older Bumble Bee stood in front of them. She didn't look entirely different, just that she had grown up.

"She left him alone!? Your Daddy should not have hired that woman if she doesn't even take of Bruce! And-" She then noticed the past Titans. "No way," She said, almost in a whisper. "Sparky? Robin? You- how did you guys- what's going on?"

"Um, we had a little mishap with Warp and now we're in the future," Robin explained.

"Do they know?" Bumble Bee asked Nightstar.

"Yes, they know."

"Well, in that case, why don't you guys come in and meet the little ones?" She opened the door wider, letting them all answer. The house was pretty big on the inside. Robin figured that it had to be, considering that the future Beast Boy and Raven had four kids.

"Hey, kids! We got visitors!" Bumble Bee called out. She and all the Teen Titans waited for an answer or at least the sound of footsteps, but there was nothing but sounds of playing and....singing? "KIDS!" She shouted.

Then they heard running footsteps. Then, into the room rushed three children. One, a little boy with dark skin and short, textured hair and brown eyes, a girl,also with dark skin, with long cornrowed hair and dark brown eyes, and a little girl with pale skin, long purple hair and amethyst eyes.

"Who're they?" The little boy asked.

"They are the original Teen Titans. They came from the past!" Bumble Bee explained to the little boy.

"Wow!" Said the three children.

"So, guys, this is Denise," Bumble Bee said, putting her hands on the girl's shoulders. "She's ten. Sparky and I adopted her from Africa. And boy, does she have a gift! Show 'em what you can do, baby." Denise then started to sing a few lines from a Hairspray song. She had a voice that belonged in a Gospel Choir! And the fact that that voice was coming from a ten year old was incredible. She quickly finished and everyone clapped.

"That's my girl," Bumble Bee smiled. "And this is Billy, he's eight. We adopted him from Georgia."

"Does he have any special talents?" Starfire asked.

"Well, no. But he's great at giving hugs, if that counts," Bumble Bee said, hugging her son.

"Mom!" Billy exclaimed, clearly embarrassed.

"And last but not least, Sparrow. She's you two's youngest," Bumble Bee pointed to Beast Boy and Raven. "Sparrow, this is your Mommy and Daddy when they were teenagers."

Sparrow was staring intently at her parent's past selves. Then she spoke. "Mommy? You-you have short hair!"

Raven was confused of the situation. Did she not have short hair in the future? "Umm....yeah, I do." She said.

"I-I don't look like you anymore!" She cried, running out of the room.

"Sparrow!" Beast Beauty ran after her.

"What did I do?" Asked Raven.

"Well, I'll just say that Sparrow's a mommy's girl. She does everything to be like you,well, future you." Bumble Bee explained.

"Is she going to be alright?" Beast Boy asked, concerned.

"Fatherly instincts kicking in already?" Cyborg asked Beast Boy.

"Not funny, Cy."

"She'll be fine," Denise said, with a wave of her hand. "Hey, Christine? You wanna go use my new portable karaoke machine with me?"

"Boy, would I!" Nightstar exclaimed. She then flew upstairs with Denise following her on foot.

"I'm gonna go check on her," Bumble Bee said.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Yes! I finally updated! This was probably a very long chapter and I hope that this makes up for the super late update!

The next chapter will be up ASAP. Tell me whatcha think! See ya guys! ;)