Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Mother Nature’s POV

I was at home when I felt Spring return. Just as I thought her emotions overpowered her and she ran. It happens to some where the connection is so powerful so instant that it is just explosive upon first real contact.

I know I am not the most adequate person to speak to her about these matters. That was why I sent Summer to get Rain. She is younger then Spring, but is now a married woman. She will be the best person to guide Spring into understanding how normal and special it is to find your mate.

It also seems that their connection is way too strong and powerful. If instinct serves me correct he kissed her and started the connection process. He cannot yet hear her thoughts but he will be sensing her confusion, fright and need. I give him about an hour or less before he comes knocking down my door demanding his woman.

Ahh, yes it reminds me so much of my connection with their father.

“Mom did you need to see me?” Rain asked as she walked in with summer.

“Where’s spring? Did she go see the bunny?” Summer asked.

“Yes summer, now Rain honey you need to go talk to your sister. She is frightened at the moment and needs your help.” I tell her.

“What did he do to her? I’ll kill him if he hurt my little sister.” Yelled Summer. Oh my, this girl is a hand full. I feel sorry for her mate. But he is a strong one and will handle her nicely I must say.

“Oh Summer honey he didn’t do anything to her. He is her mate and loves her. She’s just confused but Rain will help and it will be ok.” I try to calm her.

“Man, Another one found her mate.” She said all upset and popped away.

“Really mom?” Rain asked already running to Springs room.

Spring’s POV

I was sitting on my floor with my arms wrapped around myself just trying to hold off this fevered sensation my body was in. When I saw Rain, appear before me.

“You came” I said all happy and hugged her.

“I hear you found your mate?’ She said.

“Oh shit, is that what this is? I thought I was going crazy. It was different for you so I wasn’t sure.” I tell her.

“Spring, not everyone experiences the same thing. We all find our mate and love in a different way. Mom said yours was very powerful. But don’t be afraid. You already love him as much as he loves you. He must be sad being apart from you.” Rain tells me.

I smiled at her “now go get cleaned up and if you want I’ll take you to go see him.”

I sighed and went to shower again and this time put a pink and purple dress on.

Justin’s POV

Holy crap that was intense and so hot. But she fucking left, what the hell was that and who the hell was she?

I popped back home needing to talk to dad and mom. “Mom where are you? Dad where are you?” I yelled when I got to their home.

They came walking out of their room all flushed. Oh hell, I’m dying here and they’re still at it. “What’s wrong sweetie?” mom asked.

I sat on the chair. “I saw her, the girl from my dreams. She’s real and she’s soft and smells like sweetness and tastes like sun.” I tell them.

“Justin, did you upset Spring? What did you do?” Dad asked me all worried.

“You know her? Where is she? I need to go to her now.” I demand.

“First of all what happened? Second of all we knew it. She’s your mate.” Mom said.

I was left all happy. Yes she’s mine..

I explained what happened and  mom and dad yelled about my behavior and scaring her. Ahh that explains what I was feeling. It was her feelings. They then said I should take it easy and back off but to go look for her.

I was told where to find her. When I knocked on the door it was her who answered and I was left speechless just looking at her. All I could think was damn how am I supposed to keep my hands off her when all I want to do is rip off all her clothes and lick her. She tasted like those damn peep chicks the humans eat.

Like those eggs with the creamy filling. I was feeling myself grow hard. So I cleared my throat. “Hi I’m Justin your mate” I said to her.

"Hi I’m Spring your mate." She said with a smile that could melt chocolate.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hmmm I don’t like those Peep marshmallow chicks. But he sure as hell seems to.

Comment……………………………………………..