Chapter 5

Her's to hopping one day you find your bunny to cover in chocolate....LOVE YOU....

Chapter 5

Justin’s POV

I came home needing a cold shower really bad. I wanted her. I needed her.

But I will do thing right by her. If I have to wait to be with her, then I will. It’s the least I can do for her. I took my shower and made sure to dress to the nines for her. I was planning on taking her to the earth realm.

I had called Cupid to get some pointers on what to do to make her feel loved yet unpressured. He said he took Cali on a date to earth, so maybe Spring will like it also. I made sure the house was clean before I left.

I arrived at her house and a very pretty blond answered the door. “Damn you’re hot. Lucky, lucky Spring. But sugar she’s not here.” She told me.

“What where is she?” I asked her.

“My guess is by now in your house.” She said and closed the door on me.

Spring’s POV

I had gone quickly to see Cali because I wanted to borrow some magic dust. I needed to get in his house undetected.

“Oh damn girl really, you’re going to pull my move?” she asked all happy.

“No I’m not getting him while he sleeps. He’ll know I’m waiting for him.” I tell her and blush.

She giggled and gave me the dust and I popped back home where I got ready in the stupid bunny suit Summer gave me. “Holly shit” I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn’t believe that was me.

“Hot Damn is more like it. If this guy doesn’t complete the bond as soon as he sees you in this he’s crazy.” Summer said making me blush.

“Wish me luck” I said as I popped into his house. I placed flowers and candles all over and waited in a pose for him to pop back. He should be here any second now.

Just as I grabbed the riding crop and positioned myself into what I considered a sexy pose he popped in. He was stunned at first. I was getting ready to go make sure he was ok when he placed a hand on his tie and smirked at me.

“Well hell woman I was taking it easy on you because my old man said I should.” He told me.

“Well hell Justin, why did you just ask me?” I said.

“My apologies my love but I’m going to burst any second now. Damn you look so smoking and your all mine.” He said as he came to me.

“All yours” I said to him and then my clothes were off my body and so were his.

“Just as I dreamt you” he said.

“I would dream about you too.” I told him looking him in the eyes.

“But my dream went more like this” I told him as I popped a hand full of chocolate bunny’s in my hand and took his hand walking him to the bedroom. I pushed him on the bed and strategically placed the chocolates on his body.

Then I held my hand up making a sunbeam appear melting the chocolate. “Oh seems I must now lick you clean” I tell him and he smiles.

“I love you” he tells me.

“Prepare to love me even more.” I say to him.

A while later he produces jelly beans. “Know it’s my turn to hide the jelly beans then suck them out” he said making me giggle.

Justin’s POV

Well hell if I’m not looking forward to a lifetime of BUNNY KISSES and Bunny love….

THE END

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I hope you liked my short Easter story……………

I truly had fun writing this one. Thanks for the funny comments ladies. You all rock and made writing it much more fun………