twenty one

pilots
there can be triggers in here to.
so if mentions of abuse (,rape?) and drinking etc triggers you, please skip this chapter to.

josh carried the small boy to his bed and laid him down gently. he started to undress tyler but he only flinched and covered his body before josh could know it. the muscular form took away his hands slowly and laid down beside tyler, wrapping his arms around the other boy.
-do you want to tell me what happened? josh asked softly as he rubbed tyler's back softly.
-i- uhm i you know my uhm dad called. tears started to well up in the small boy's eyes but he continued on.
-a-and he was drunk. a-and he called me s-stuff and told me that he'll find me one day and d-do the things he used to do. i don't want that josh, i don't want that.. the last part tyler whispered as he sobbed heavily into josh's neck.
-shh ty. nothing's gonna happen. i'm gonna be here for you. the yellow-haired boy tried to comfort the smaller boy with.
-but josh! he screamed out with a sad undertone while sitting up and looking at josh pleading.
-what if you're not here when he comes? what if he kills me? what if- the boy was stopped by the older boy hugging him tighter and put his fingers on his lips.
-shh. everything's gonna be alright, okay? the small boy nodded in response and cuddled up beside josh once again, even closer this time.