nineteen

kind of trigger warning!
please be safe!

josh walked into tyler's apartment carefully and yelled the little boy's name. when no response was heard he assumed that the boy is still sleeping so he went to his bedroom but there was no tyler there.
-tyler? josh asked gently in confusion. when there still was no response he started to get worried. he looked around the whole apartment but there was no tyler so he decided to call him. the smaller boy's phone sounded through the whole apartment from the bathroom. josh walked over there and knocked on the door.
-tyler, are you in there? he asked a little more calm now.
-n-no. tyler answered, he has been crying, anyone could hear that even a million miles away.
-unlock the door ty. josh's voice was warm and gentle, it was like a silk blanket brushing over your whole body.
-n-no. the voice from the toilet was broken, like it had been stabbed over and over and over again.
-why not?
-i-i did something bad. panic and worry was starting to form in josh's gut when the sentence was spoken.
-please let me come in tyler, i just want to help i promise. after a moment of silence the door unlocked and in walked josh. josh's eyes widened at the sight.
-tyler, what have you done? the small boy let some tears fall before he answered with a small;
-i-i'm sorry..