{ Chapter 12 <3 }

{ Guys. I'm scared of writing a sex scene in case i mess it up :L so...since there's going to be a sex scene in the next few chapters, would anybody like to help co-write it? }

* Kayden's Pov *

His hands were on me. They were cold. Strong. Hurting me. I didn't like it. I wanted him off! But he didn't move. Daniel continued to plunge himself into my body over and over again.

I felt more pain as he pulled out; positioning himself in front of me.

I was too scared to refuse. Too scared to struggle. So I let him.

That meant it wasn't rape, right? It wasn't rape if I let him.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I was freexing, could still feel fingers running up and down my thighs, pulling at my hair. I pulled myself out of James' arms, feeling him move beneath me.

"Kayden...?"

I was going to reply when I felt something rise in my throat. Rolling over and off the bed, I hurried into the bathroom and knealt down in front of the toilet; violently throwing up.

It wasn't long until James was there, behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No," I mumbled. I didn't want him to see me like this. It was embarrassing. "James go,"

"Shh," he murmured and held me gently. "What's wrong? You not feeling good?"

"I had a bad dream,"

"That might explain the throwing up," he sighed. "That's a natural reaction after something as traumatic as you've been through,"

I closed my eyes. "I feel like shit,"

"Are you done throwing up?"

"Mhmm,"

"Come on then," he lifted me into his arms, making me blush as I hide my face into his chest. Holding on tightly, I kept my eyes closed as James carried me back into the bedroom and lay me down on the bed. "I'll get you some water,"

"Ok,"

But as soon as he went out of the room, I'd already fallen asleep.

* James' Pov *

There was something wrong with Kayden. He was too sick to even stand up. I had no idea what was making him feel so bad though. A bad dream couldn't have caused all of this.

So I did what any responsible boyfriend would do, I called in a Doctor.

"Doctor's gonna be here soon," I whispered to Kayden as I held his hand. He was so much paler than usual. And his eyes...they looked different. His pupils especially. They just seemed bigger than usual. If that made sense.

"James," he whimpered and clutched onto my shirt.

"What's wrong?"

"My head," he let out a small cry and closed his eyes. I held onto him tightly, not knowing what the hell to do. I reached over onto the bedside table and turned the light off, the room falling dark.

"Better?"

"No,"

I opened my mouth to reply but stopped once I heard a knock at the door. "I'll just be a second. That's probably the doctor,"

"Ok,"

Doctor Kyle knew Kayden had been abused within 10 minutes of knowing him. He'd recognized the uneasiness, the flinching, the symptons in general. If he could then why could no one else?