{ Chapter 7 <3 }

{ AN } Picture of James in the side! The model is Caleb Lane (: If anyone knows the name of the model who I put to play Kayden, please tell me!

Thankyou everyone for your votes/comments/support. I love you all!^.^

<3

I woke up to an empty house. Turning over on my side, I noticed a little note on the pillow beside me. I wasn't sure whether to read it or not though. Was it James telling me that last night was a mistake and he wanted me to leave? Because the chances of that were higher than the note being some romantic crap, telling me he loved me.

Taking a deep breath, I unfolded it.

Hi Kayden,

You're still asleep and I didn't want to wake you, so I'm just writing this to let you know that when you wake up I wont be here. Don't worry, I'm just going to school and I've already called in sick for you. I'm going to take the rest of the week off to spend it with you, but today I wont be back until 3. Just make yourself at home, do whatever you want, as long as you make sure that if you make coffee you wont spill it on you.

Love you x

Smiling to myself, I held the note close to my chest and lay back down on the bed. I wasn't sure what the hell I was going to do today, but knowing that I had James to look forward to, I could keep myself occupied until then.

*James' Pov (Before He Left For School)*

I looked at Kayden, feeling myself smiling as he twisted over onto his side and clutched the bed sheets. He was unbelievabley adorable in his sleep. Through the night, he kept gripping tight onto my fingers and breathing softly into my chest. His lips rested against the edge of my neck and he murmured quite words that sounded like my name

"Kayden?" I whispered, gently tracing my hand across his hair. He made another one of those cute, tired groans and unintentionally rolled over and grabbed my hand. I smiled again and soothed my fingers over his, not wanting to go into school.

"James..."

"You awake?"

He flipped my hand away and rolled over so he was face down and hugging the pillow. I chuckled softly and leaned forwards to kiss his forhead.

"Bye Kayden,"

*Kayden's Pov*

12.45 and I had nothing to do. I'd just gotten out of the shower, had several cups of coffee, walked around the house a few times and lay upside down on the couch watching 90210. I didn't like the show, but nothing else was on and I wasn't going to lie upside not watching anything. That would be weird.

The phone started to ring, and I scrunched my face up; not sure what to do or if I should answer it. I mean, what if it was someone from school? Or one of James' relatives? It would be a little freaky for me to pick up.

But as curiosity got the better of me, I grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Kayden,"

I felt myself smiling immediatley at the sound of James' voice and I could tell just by his tone that he was smiling too. He sounded bored, but I didn't care as long as I was talking with him.

"James!"

He chuckled at my over-enthusiasm. "How are you? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," I said honestly.

"Yeah? What you been up to?"

"Just..." I found myself laughing at the stupid position I was in. "Just lying upside down on your couch..."