Chapter 10. The interview!!!!

Hello to all my awesome readers! How goes it? Anywhoo today Im interviewing the characters of my book. I had this chappie typed up yesterday, but accidentally ddeleted it DX. The picture is of Blake and the  video is the lazy song by Bruno Mars.As always vote, fan, comment and add to library. PS if you have any questions you would llike to ask my characters, or me about the book post them below because for oone of my last chappies (dont worry we have 10 or 11 more!) I wanna ask them Q's from the readers so feel free to ask away!!! Love you all and heres chapter 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

*3rd person POV*

Random voice: Hello and welcome to Me, My Brother and My Mate!!!! Please welcome your host..... Ms. Skittlemonster!!!!!!!

*Crowd goes wild screaming as skittlemonster runs in hi-5ing members of the crowd before sitting on a white leather sofa*

Skittlemonster: Hello Im your host skittlemonster but please, call me Skit! Today is a very special day for all you fans! We have the Me, My Brother and My Mate characters here in the studio  live to talk to you all!

*The crowd starts screaming in excitment at this and Skit holds up one hand*

Skit: Ladys and Gentlemen the one the only, the legend...... LOKI TRAYS!!!!!!

*Skit and the crowd go crazy standing up and hooting as Loki walks towards the sofa signing stuff and having here photo taken with strangers*

Loki: Who knew my life was so awesome that you have a thing about it! Thanks for having me you  saved me from ' sittin on my couch, just chillin in my snuggie, flip to MTV so they can teach me how to duggie!

*The crowd start cheering at her quote from bruno mars song the lazy song! (in beetween the ' ')*

Skit: Naww dont worry bout it! You my friend should be the being thanked for coming in here.

*Loki grins at Skit shaking her head in disagreement*

Skit: Soo Loki...... are you falling for a certain Diego Parks?

Loki: So thats his last name.... cool? And no....... not really I mean he's my twins best friend! That would be akward..... though that didnt stop Cruz from going out with my bestie, Scar!

Skit: So Scar is  your  best friend. Speaking of Scar and Cruz........ get out here!

*Scar and Cruz come strtolling on stage holding hands causing the crowd to aww  while Loki glares at Skit murdeously*

Loki: This is meant to be my interview why are dumb and dumber here?!?!?!

Scar: Sup S dawg!

*Scar fist bumps Skit than sits on Cruz's lap*

Skit: Wazzup S man!

Cruz: Yo twin..... Skit!

Loki: You two, go AWAY!!!!!!!! This is my interview... not yours so *beep* off

*The beep was put in cause this is national TV*

Skit: LOKI!!!!!! Let them stay! Please?
Loki: Fine!

*Loki sighs and Skit and Cruz hi-5*

?????: Let me go!!!!!!

*Diego has two security guards dragging him on stage, while  he is squerming, much to the laughter of Scar, Cruz, Skit, Loki and a few of the crowd while the others wolfwhistled at Diego*

Diego: Let me........ Oh hey Loki!

*Diego leans on the arm rest trying to appear cool to Loki, but end up falling on his ass much to the enjoyment of the crowd, Skit and the rest of the Me, My Brother and My Mate cast!*

Loki: Ya high Diego! Having fun down there?!?!?

*Loki manages between laughs peering down at Diego*

Diego: Ya babe Im good.... Its got a good view.

Loki: dont call me babe!

Diego: sure babe!

Loki: You *beeep* *beeep* *beeep*

Skit: So Loki whats your motto in life ?

*Loki smirks cockily*

Loki: I'm sexy and I know it...Check it out.Check it out.Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah.Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah .Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah .Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah, yeah. Do the wiggle man. I do the wiggle man.

*The crowd woops at Loki and she winks at them causing one guy to blush scarlett*

Skit: Whats yours Cruz?

Cruz: i can do anything if I put my mind to it.

*Cruz blushes causing the crowd to coo at him*

Loki: Scar? Diego?

Scar: Silence is golden, duck tape is silver!

Diego: Everybody has one true love! Even me!

*The crowd laugh at Scars and aww at Diegos*

Skit: Loki whats your happiest memory?

Loki: I was 13 and I had just been expelled from my 3rd school that day! I met a dude named DJ and we became best mates! Until he had to go to some all dudes delinquent schoolin the middle of no-where. Man I miss that dude!

*Diego frowns at this, at the fact his soul mates happiest memory wasnt with him*

Loki: my second was going to Vegas with the guys!!!! You know I didnt actually sleep with Slash and Slade... we were naked after going skinny dipping!

*Diego stops frowning after that comment from Loki*

Cruz: Since y'all know were werewolfs..... I have a confession, me and Scar are soul mates!

*Half the crowd go wild and the other half moan at the fact two hot guys are now off the marcket*

Loki: wait, wait, wait what the *beep* are 'soulmates'?

*Loki even uses airquotes. Samson walks out waving before sitting on the ground beside Diego ignoring the cat calls*

Samson: Soulmates are your other half Lolly! They complete you. They are made to be the perfect person ffor you! Ya know?

*Loki nods slowly and jumps up to hug Blake, Mark and all the others and a large beep goes offf*

Skit: Thats the end of the show....  Thanks for watchin love you!

Loki; WAIT! You spin me right round. Baby right round like a record baby right round right round!!!!!!!!!