Chapter 9.

Im uploading again!!!! ;3. I dont really have much today except the pic is of Scar and the video Gotye's Somebody I used to know. As usually vote, comment, fan and dance in a cardboard box!!!! <3

We rented, well more like Cruz rented, a limo to take us back home. The ride home was slightly akward, Cruz and Scar made out, the others just sat there and I was trying to ignore Diego. Key word: trying. I was annoyed at him cause we tied and he was currently poking my arm trying to capture my attention which I was ignoring staring out the window and saying aloud to myself "Oh a tree. Look, look another tree. Guess what, Its a tree!!!!!" and other remarks about....... wait for it....... TREES!!! I feel Diego's finger poke me again sending hot sparks flying across my naked skin on my arm, I want to know why something as simple as him touching my arm makes me want to jump into his arms, kiss him repetadle and claim my undying love to him. I obviously did NOT love him I only tolarate him because of my brothers friendship with the douche. He pokes me again and my head whips around to see his smirking face. Growls rippling out of my cheast, my glare about to send him him 6 feet underground and he  fucking SMIRKS. I reach out and slap his stuipid sexy..... I mean fucked face (despite the protests of my whipped love struck wolf)in a crappy attempt to remove his smugness. He just pokes my arm again and I decied that I was going to move. I go to stand up or Im pretty sure I did cause next thing I know I wake up in bed with my perry the platapus PJ bottoms and a TUFF puppy PJ tank ttop on me. I try to sit up but clichely there is an  arm slung around my waist possesivly crushing me to Diego's cheast. I know its that prick because I mean who else sends my heart into such a frazzle. I have been here a couple of days and already I know he is  a player. So either he does like me or he;'s playing me, but either way I amnt about to fall for him.. now... or EVER! I lift his arm up carefully ignoring his muttering plea's of "Mommy, leave her here..... SHE'S MINE!" in a sulky tone. I giggle softly to myself and stalk downstairs glancing at the clock. It's 7 in the morning..... Shit school!!!!! I run downstairs where all the guys are sitting in normal clothes chatting. "Lo you getting ready for school, yesterday they got rid of the uniform." I nod and grab a granola bar running upstairs shoving the bar in my mouth. I climb onto my bunk and start jumping on D. "Moom let me sleep" he groans and I just keep bouncing until he opens his eyes and sits up, causing me to dangle off the edge until landing on my feet. Without muttering a word I have a shower and change into a pair of tight dark denim shorts that are rolled up at the end stopping at mid thigh, an unbuttoned checkered shirt over a tank top with a grave stone saying R.I.P on it. I grab my combat boots from my first day here and chuck them on. I accidentally trip on the stairs causing me to fall, tumbling down the stairs I managed to hit my head on every step causing me to yelp. By the time I hit the last  step alll my so called friends laughing there asses off at my klutzyness....... grrrrr. "ya ya thanks for helping me up" I grumble, picking myself up off the ground and dusting off my clothes glaring at them. Cruz wraps his arms around me in a brotherly way and says "Lolly Im sorry"  I hug him back, damn his puppy dog face. "Wait Lolly?" sammy boy says and Cruz nods proudly "yup I came up with it!" I giigle at his wierdness until I remember something "Cruz wheres Marcel and Harry" we decided to shorten Harrys name cause it was too long "Um in the shower?" he says in a tone that tells me he's lying. I cock an eyebrow at him and  mutter "yeah and I ate Taylor Lautners abbs last night!" This comment causes a couple of laughs and Cruz to roll his eyes at my awesomeness. Diego rushes down stairs wearing the same black and blue varsity jacket that my brother, Blake, Fray, Shay and  Mark, who I just realised I havent seen in forever. I jump on his back  and start nudging him towards the door giggling at the stuipidity of what I was doing. Since I had arrived I had relaxed and loosened up, I wasnt breaking the law, ditching school, doing drugs, getting suspensions, expulsions and other bad stuff. We step outside and into Marks red mercedes sls. Blake and Fray come with us. Diego goes in his car with Shay. Cruz and Diego go together in Cruz's car and Slade and Slash hitch a rid with Sammy in his black lamborghini aventador. I have to admit its pretty cool that all my friends have exspensive sports cars and I dont even have a licence! Grrrrr and yet I am such a damn legend. We get to school and I hope out of the car ignoring the stares and whispers. I was right about the girls who surrounded the cars and draped themselves on the lads were sluts wearing skirts so short, that they could be considered belts, skinny belts. There  tight V-necks showing off all their cleverage and their faces caked in a shop worth of make-up. I almost gag at the powerful smell of thgeir diffrent perfumes that they were not wearing two days ago when I first came to this school.