Chapter 6. (Part 1 although the next chapter will be called 7!!!)

Hey randomers. The winner of my compation is:BrianaBogorodea ,so well done you really deserved it!!!!! Does any one  know how I can put the pic on the side of my story so if I ever change it people will still know which cover won and not assume its the one on my book? The pic on the side is of Diego and Loki's wolf. The video is party rock anthem by LMFAO. Enjoy,Comment, Vote, Fan ect....... Well here it is >~< (nervous face!)

*Loki's POV*

"CRUZ...... DIEGO...... WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!!" I yell out in every room in my house, only now did I realise how big it truly was. "Ugh" I say flopping down on the bottom bunk of my bed. I suddenly have an amazing idea. I run down stairs and go out to the lake surrounded by trees. I strip out of the black sweats and blue tee I  had on (I changed when I got home). I feel my bones twist and re-ajust themselves and fur shoot out of my skin. Next thing you know Im a massive pure white wolf with glittering emerald green eyes. I begin to sniff the ground like a blood hound. Haha that rhymed, Imma poet and I know it! Candy starts screeching  in my head ' He's on the other side of the lake. Go go go I neeeeeeeeeed to seeeeeeeeeeeeee himmmmmmmmmmm' Wow shes crazy. 'Yeah yeah' I grumble back then start running over to the other side. Just like my Diego obsessed wolf said he was. His wolf was addmitedly gorgous, his fur was pure black, his eyes amber and he towered above me. By the way he was standing, almost slouched his eyes full of pain and misary, I could tell he hadnt noticed us. I queitly pad up to him and gently nuzzle my face into his neck as Candy directed me to. He slowly turns his head to me and stares, I spend half a fuckin hour looking for him and he just stares!!!!! That jerk. After he's done staring he nuzzles me back, then pulls me to the ground and puts his two front paws infront of me as wolfs who have mated do on the animal channels. He licks my face repitedly and nuzzles me and I can tell he's calming down although his method annoyed me greatly. I pull away and he growls pulling me back. ''' Loki''' I jump bumping my head of Diegos nose startled '''Its me Scar, are you coming to to the beach partae!!!!"' I laugh at my stuipidity and once again try to pull away with the same results so I just sit still. ''' If I can get  Diego off of me then ya I'll be there.... Can they come too?''' I had to ask, they wouldnt let me out other wise! ''''Sure see you at eight!"' I nuzzle at Diego and motion to the trees telling him with my eyes what I want. He reluctantly lets me go and I run over to my clothes and change.  "Diego" I say running back to see him shirtless, wow he is fin- I mean ugly...? Yup ugly.......anyway.... "Loki what do you want"he murmers wrapping his arms around me WTF. "Do you and C-Cruz wanna come to a beach party with me and my pack?" The reason I stuttered was because he was nibbling and sucking at my neck. "We'll be there babe." He promised and I pull away causing him to growl, "Dont call me babe got it" I ask pointing a finger threatingly at him and he nods smirking, ASSHOLE 'Correction our uber hot smexy alpha mate asshole' my wolf says  in a Im right voice. Grrrr. I begin walking back to my house with him holding me hand following me like a little lost puppy instead of the badass alpha Samson told me he was. The second I get back I pull my hand out of his and run leaving him there shocked. I race up to my room hearing his thundering roar and pounding footsteps following me. I lock the door at the exact same time as he reaches me. Suckah!!!!!!! I jump in  the shower and wash away my sweat. As Im leaving the bathroom I notice something diffrent about my reflection........ that bastard gave me a hickey!!!!!!!! "DIEGO!!" I screech now royally pissed. As I dry myself I take long deep breathes in an effort to calm me and my wolf down though she wasnt calm for a diffrent reason to me. I pull on a dress, the top was like a black corset with gold designs, there was no back instead it was held together with loose gold lace. The skirt part ended just passed my ass and was black netting all buncked together. I put gold hoops in my ears and a black lip ring with gold patterns. My hair was down, I had scarlet lippy on and black smoky eyeshadow with thick heavy mascara and electric blue eyeliner. My black lolita heels had gold spikes on them and were extremly high. I look in the mirror and think to myself "Dayum I look smokin!" A husky voice from behind me says "Yes, yes you do?" I turn around to see Diego his eyes ice blue with lust, basically eye raping me, 'no' my wolf contradicts 'it aint eye rape if you like it' grrrrrrr. Diego was wearing a black short sleeved button up, that may I add was NOT buttoned up, and a pair of denim cut offs. It took all my inner strenght not to take him right there....... it helped that Cruz walked in with only denim cutoffs. "Dibs driving" I say snatching the key from Cruz's hand and running off ignoring the boys protests.