*4*

Harry POV

I step into the cafeteria for breakfast. So far no one has mentioned anything. Why?

I step to the counter with all the food and grab a plate. I fill the plate with potatoes, eggs, hash browns, and bacon.

I pay and about to turn around when I felt fire rush through my system all at one. My eyes widen at the sudden pain.

Pain.

Is what I feel. Sort of. It is hot like a burn but is also soothing in a way.

I flinched back and spin around fast an I collide with a warm body. Our legs get tangled together and the ground is coming close. My back hit the floor with the warm body on top of me.

My cold chest collides with his hot chest and I feel the warmth of it start radiating at full speed.

I feel my skin start to boil at the contact and I try to push him off. I lift my hands off of the ground and push at his shoulders.

The boy puts his hands on the floor next to my head and he pushes himself up. I am met with blue eyes. I feel my cheeks flush while I push at his shoulders again.

"Get" huff "off!" I shout.

I push him to the side and I start to feel my skin prickle as the warm feeling is getting over powered by the cold inside me now. I get off the floor but I look down and see some ice started to form where by hands were.

I grab my tray and turn around to face the rest of the cafeteria.

"Harry?"

I look down as louis stands up. His cheeks are red and his shoulders are wet from my hands.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out my gloves. He reaches his hands out.

"You left them last night" he says

The whole room is silent but at his comment they gasp.

I grabbed my glove from his hands and put them on quickly. I gripped my tray tighter and walk around him to my table with the rest of my floor.

"What no thanks?" I hear him shout

I turn around.

"No" I say quietly

I hear another gasp and I glare at the rest of the students and I see some flinch at my cold gaze. I turn back and walk to my table.

As I grab my chair and sit down, the only sound in the room is the whispering of the other students and the sound of my pounding heart beat.

***

I'm laying on the roof of my dorm building and feeling the cold snow on my back. My jacket is discarded on the floor next to me.

I run my fingers through the snow of my ungloved hands. I don't shiver at the feeling of the cold.

Well why would I?

I close my eyes and let myself relax and calm down.

Today was...different.

But the one question in mind that keeps playing over and over is:

Why didn't louis tell anyone?

He could have told the whole school but he didn't. He is confusing.

One minute he is a jerk to everyone, but kind of nice towards me.

I don't get it. Ugh.

I hear the door open and someone walks out and closes it.

I lift my head off the ground an turn to see who it is.