*3*

I stare at our table as I walk back from the restroom. They all are so relaxed with each other. For the whole week at the school how did I not see them on my floor.

Everyone sends weird glances towards us and looks at us curiously. I know our powers aren't common but still you don't have to stare.

I take my seat where my food waits and start eating.

"So harry where you from?"

"Cheshire" I say

They all nod the girl with the sunglasses.

"Oh I've been there nice little village."

I nodded.

"So why don't you... You know talk much"

I shrug "I just don't like to is all"

I say simply.

They nodded and for the rest left me alone. I was quiet one in the group. I like to observe my surrounding more then communicate.

The bell rings and then the room is filled with heat. I look up an my eyes catch blue eyes. He is with the other warm people laughing.

I want to take of my jacket but I don't want to at the same time.

I look back at our group and see them shuffle in their seats nervously.

"Do you guys want to go?" I hear my self ask.

Some shake their head some nod. I sigh.

I feel it getting hotter when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I flinch and move closer to Jace. The girl with the Raybands.

"Hey! No touching Tomlinson!" Mitch says

I look and see louis standing there with his hands up in surrender.

"I was just coming over here to see my friend Harry. Not you other cold people. "

He looks towards me and I stare blankly at him. I look at the rest of my... Friends? At the table and they look offended by his words.

I stare back at him and he is sending me a cheeky grin.

I lick my lips and I glare at him. I feel my green eyes harden and I stand up.

"Look louis I don't know what game your playing but I don't want to play okay. So just leave me the fuck alone and go back to YOUR people. Leave me and MY people alone."

I see him shiver and I divert my eyes a bit because I'm starting to feel the feeling in my stomach.

"Do you really want me to leave you alone?" He asks

"Yes"

He sighs and nods and turns around.

"This won't be the last time you see me Styles" he says with a wink and walks back to his table across the diner.

I sit down and take a drink of my coke and look at them. They have their eyes wide except for Jace. But I think she has her eyes wide.

"What?" I say

"You stood up to Tomlinson for us. And didn't melt or something. Holy shit!" One of them say.

I forgot his name.

"Yeah... You guys are my... Friends" I say awkwardly

They all send me a smiles. Jace and Mitch wrap their arms around me. I feel the cold radiate off their skin a bit. I relax at the feeling.

"God styles! But that was so cool with your eyes holy shit. The green like froze or something. I was scared a bit and you weren't even glaring at me" Mitch said