*8*

"So Harry, what are you doing tomorrow?"

I turn my head to look at Louis as we lay on the roof with our feet dangling off the edge. "I'm mentoring this kid tomorrow"

"Why?"

"Because he asked me to. He just got his powers Louis and he almost blasted me off my feet with a snow storm."

"Oh. That's nice of you to help him out"

I shrug. The tempreture is no longer cold anymore. Spring is upon us now. No more snow sadly.

"Why, what are you doing this weekend?"

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go see this poetry show at this cafe. I have been there a couple of time and there are some talented people."

"That sounds quite nice, but I promissed the kid I would help him."

Louis turns and smiles at me. " it's okay, there is always next week"

"Defiantly"

***
Timothy runs up to me and smiles. He waves his gloved had at me. His gloves are a dark purple today.

I gasp "purple!"

Tim giggles "I know, my teacher gave them to me and she said that I am making great progress. She said soon I will be going to dark blue!" He gives me a toothy grin.

I gasp. "That's great Tim! See told ya if you worked hard, you will improve."

He nods happily. "What are we doing today?"

I tap my chin. "Hmm I don't know?" I say as I form a little snow ball on top of his head. Smiling as I let it drop on top of him. Tim cries out in surprise but it turns into a burst of laughter.

Every weekend for the past two months I have been mentoring Tim. It's quite nice. We are in the secluded part of the park. This is were I help him with controlling his ice winds. It's a bit difficult but he is learning.

He takes off his gloves, when he notices. "Your not wearing your gloves?"

I bring my hands up, twinkling my fingers. "No, I decided not to wear them today"

He was about to say something but I walk in front of him, "alright give me a slight cold breeze"

***

We are soaked from all the ice and frost we were making. All around us was all muddy and our shoes stuck to it. Looking up at the sky it's getting late. Almost sunset I reckon.

"Alright it's time to head back"

Tim whines in protest, "but I wanna stay with you!"

"Your mum is probably worried about you and plus you need to change. You are drenched"

He pokes my wet shirt, "so are you!" He laughs.

"Yeah I am, now let's go."

Tim slips on his gloves and we make our way back to wear his mum is.

***

Pressing the lift and waiting for it, I stand there. The night is always nice because it's much more cooler then the day. Breathing in the cool air, the lift dings.

Students pile out probably going to a party or out for dinner. After everyone steps out I step in and so dose Louis?

"Lou? Where did you come from?"

He sends me a smile, "I went to the poetry show"

I nod, "how was it?"

"It was great! Why are you all wet?"

"Well snow dose tend to melt, so everything got soaked."

He stares at me from the corner of his eye. Glancing down at myself, I see that my white shirt is practically see through. I feel my cheeks heat up a bit. No wonder he was staring. My floor dings and I practically run out.

"Wait Harry"

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to get dinner after you change"

I nod quickly and a smile explodes onto his face, "great meet you outside in an hour?"

"Sounds good"

The doors close and I stand there with a smile on my lips.