I Am Not A Curse

(Donnie's P.O.V)

I felt the mutagen flow through my veins and through every part of my body. I had never felt so strong before and my brain was also changing. The thoughts and point of views I had only a few hours earlier were gone and had been replaced by new thoughts and new points of view, new everything! And I liked it. It was somehow making me stronger and I didn't care a thing about the people that got in my way or any living creature out there. Not even my brothers, father or April, the ones who used to the most important things in my life. I didn't even care that there were ice shards in my heart, it didn't matter to me. I knew what to do to stay alive. I raised my hand, placed it over my chest and let a new kind of cold reach into it, creating a defense for it, and protecting it from freezing into something solid and making me just as cold and hard as my heart. I had a cold heart, a frozen heart. I wouldn't freeze myself, but I would live in cold and hate, which was fine by me. I then began to freeze the door and the walls, and the kicked the wall with newfound strength and it crashed through the opposite wall and walked out. Almost immediately Karai's foot robots came into the corridor, along with Karai herself. She had a drawn sword and looked raged and was almost red in the face.

"You really want to do this the hard way? You have really started to get on my nerves!" I stepped out of the cell and looked at Karai straight in the eyes and raised both hands, ready to use my power.

"You know what Karai?You have made me pretty upset too. And I am so gonna look forward to kick your butt!" She looked even angrier and made a sigh to the foot bots and they attacked me with every weapon they had programmed into them. But I didn't even flinch, I just stepped forward with one foot and froze the floor in front of me where the robots were running. And then used both my hands and shoot out a giant ball of ice at them, freezing them solidly in my ice. Karai looked shocked and took one step back, but then raised her sword and ran towards me with a yell. I just looked at her, sighed in boredom and just waved with my hand and her feet froze into the ground and she couldn't move from the spot. She jerked and grunted in a meaningless try to get free from the ice and moved the sword and made a move to chop up the ice, I was thinking ahead of her.

"Oh no, you don't! You wont need that." I moved forward and put on finger and the sword blade and it froze too, making it useless. Then I moved my hands upwards and the ice on her feet spread to her legs, to her stomach, to her arms, to her neck and stopped there, making the half of the neck and her head the only thing that wasn't covered in ice. She had stopped looking angry and was now looking pretty horrified. I put my hands down and walked up to her and scratched the ice over her chest with my fingers and met her eyes.

"I hope you'll show a little more respect to me from now on Karai, cause your life just might depend on it. Literally." I laughed evilly and and then turned to a window. One target down, and five more to go.

(Mikey's P.O.V)

We had gotten back to the city a lot faster than we had gotten to Donnie's ice palace and that had taken about one and a half day. Now we had gotten back to the city in only a few hours. But I guess it was because it wasn't a crazy blizzard right now and it wasn't that late when had started to walk back to the city and we didn't need to stop and sleep. And it could be because we had run most of the way back too. We saw the city in front of us and stopped running in shock. The buildings, the streets and everything in the city of New York was covered in feet deep snow and icicles with the size of a sai and ice covered most of the window frames and the statue of liberty had icicles hanging from her nose and the torch she had in her hand was looking more like a vanilla ice cream cone. Wow, things had gotten way worse then when we had left. And to make it even worse, a new storm had started just when we had gotten back. April looked over the city with wide eyes and an open mouth.