Hi Everyone, I'm Alex

(Leo's P.O.V)

Almost immediately after we started to walk it started to snow. And not so little either. Well, in the beginning it was a pretty slow fall of snow, but after about twenty minutes it started to get worse. We could barely see anything through the snow that blew in our faces and in our eyes. But we kept on going, since April had found a few pairs of ski goggles in one of the old boxes with winter equipment in her apartment so they made it a little easier to keep on walking, but they didn't make it easier to see anything. Not even the flashlights we had brought with us helped much, but they helped a little so we kept them on anyway. It helped in another way too, it had gotten darker even if it wasn't that late so it helped on that front too. It was quiet for what felt like hours, the only thing heard was the howling wind, before someone decided to open his/her mouth and speak. And with 'someone' I mean Raph.

"Brr, this storm is crazy! Donnie must be really upset or something, making the weather like this!" Raph had to holler to make himself heard over the strong wind. Mikey wiped the snow away from his goggles and then put his hands down in his pockets to keep them warm, since the mittens we also had got from April before we got topside didn't help that much.

"Yeah. I just hope he'll cool down, or America will be doomed. Or at least it'll look like one big version of Antarctica." He shuddered and pulled the coats zipper all the way up to his chin to keep himself warm-er. I couldn't help but shudder as well and put my hands in my armpits in an attempt to keep them warm, but it didn't help that much. I was just as cold anyway.

"I for one hope he is okay. That no human has found him or something. If it is as both he and sensei says, that he can't control this thing he could be in more danger than we realise." Then I turned to April, who had put her hoodie over her head to keep the snowflakes from to wetting her hair. "What time is it April? It feels like we've been walking for hours." April took out her T-phone and took a look at the display. She sighed tiredly.

"We have been walking for hours! For five hours actually. But it wouldn't surprise me if we're still not that far from New York. Everything looks the same right now." She put her phone down and rubbed her hands together while blowing hot air on them, trying to warm them up. I looked through the wind and tried to see a place where could stay for the night. I spotted a big boat that had frozen solid in the ice a few feet away from us. It looked abandoned and if we made fire, it could make a pretty good shelter for now.

"Guys! Over there, we need to get to that boat! It'll have to be our shelter for tonight!" I yelled over the wind and pointed at the boat. The others saw it and we made our way to it. It was a little easier since we had the wind in our backs and not in our faces and it only took about ten minutes to get there. Lucky for us there was a big hole in the hull so we didn't need to go through any of the doors or nothing. We made our way in to the boat and into a part where the cold wind and snow didn't reach and sat down there and tried to light a fire for the night. It was a little difficult, but it worked after a few tries. Then we could sit down and try to get warmer and have a few sandwiches to eat. We had nothing to say for a few minutes and just sat there as close to the fire as we could come without our clothes catching fire. But after a while Raph couldn't keep quiet anymore.

"So, when we find Donnie, what are we gonna do? I mean, he made it very clear that he wanted to be left alone and that we should stay away. Something tells me he's not gonna welcome us with open arms." Mikey sighed and looked down into my lap and shook his head. Then he looked at Raph and me and April straight in the eyes.

"What happened today wasn't Donnie's fault, he didn't mean to do what he did. It was my fault, I was pushing him too hard and that made him explode. And then it scared him when he came to his senses. I was the one who pushed him over the limit. If I only had known..." April put a hand on his shoulder and smiled sympathetically and that made him shut up and look at her. Mikey put his hand on my other shoulder and squeezed it lightly. He didn't smile though, he looked a little sad to.