Fatherly Love

Hey peoples, well so far from last chapter. Many of you want to know more about Jack.

Well I didn't really know what his personality should be so I just put him as a rude guy. Mostly because of the whole abandoning his family thing.

But. Now I'm rethinking this. So after this chap I'll explain everything in the author's note after.

Like honestly a few hours ago like at 6 or 7pm (yesterday (for you guys) since this is being updated tomorrow) I was wondering what I should do for his personality. And when I stopped thinking about it.

It hit me like a ton of books. And I was like 'oh crap I need to write this down now !'

So here I am at 9:39 pm at 54% battery writing this chapter.

Well that was long. Here we go.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The countries were once again  gathered into the meeting room.

Liechtenstein picked up the book and turned to Switzerland. "May I, big brother ?"

Switzerland nodded.

"Ok the first one is a note.. about... about Portugal and Brazil."

Said nations jumped up in surprise at hearing their names called.

What could this be about ?

Liechtenstein started to read.

        "The first month after Portugal colonized Brazil, were hard for the colony. He use to cry himself to sleep at night because he missed his mom and dad and didn't really react with Portugal at all. But that all changed when one night during a thunderstorm Portugal sang a lullaby to a terrified Brazil. Ever since than the 2 countries became close as ever and still are. You could literally refer to Brazil as a 'Daddy's boy' "

Many nations laughed at that last sentence and some 'awwed' at the whole note. Brazil felt a bit embarrassed. Portugal just laughed and ruffled his son's hair.

All of a sudden a memory started to show.

It showed a boy who looked like Brazil crying in a bed. He was shaking from the raging storm outside.

Lightning struck, the boy screamed in fear and hid under his covers.

"Mama, Papa" he said, his voice trembling from under the covers.

"Brazil are you okay ?" The voice belonged to Portugal who opened the door and walked in the room.

He sat down on the bed. "Brazil I know you don't really like me but I just want to know your okay."

"I'm fine." Brazil's muffled voice said from under the covers.

All of sudden lightning struck again.

Brazil jumped and started to sob.

Portugal pulled the boy into his arms and rubbed circles on his back.

But that wasn't working so he started to sing. This shocked many nations especially Brazil's brothers. (Fellow grandsons of Rome) they never really heard him sing before.

The lullaby calmed down the terrified child.

Portugal just stayed rocking the child.

Thunder banged again and Brazil jumped. Again. He had a death grip on Portugal

"Can you stay a little ?" little Brazil asked.

Portugal seemed very surprised at this, but soon be started to smile.