Secrets Revealed

Nobody made a move they didn't want their secrets being read out to the world.

Until Japan stood up "I wirr go first then we can take turns."

The other countries nodded

"This is Russia's

  Dear Diary

What's wrong with me? Why can't I have any friends. I do have America and his siblings but their the only ones who are really brave enough to speak to me. I done so many things that I didn't want to do. I didn't want to keep Prussia after the war. I knew he had a little brother who needed him. I didn't even want to go for Germany, my boss made me. I was so happy when the Wall fell. I wanted Prussia to go see his brother. I'm a monster.

The countries turned their heads to see a sniffing Russia with tears running down his face. Ukraine's big sister instincts kicked in and she immediately rushed to comfort her little brother.

"Little brother your not a monster we were all forced to do something we didn't want to do" She said holding her brother close.

"Big Brother I still love you !!!!"

Prussia and Germany were still in shock. Russia never wanted to separate them. Finally Prussia turned to Russia

"Y-you mean that ??"

Russia nodded "I'm sorry" he sniffed

Prussia got up and did something completely unexpected

He hugged Russia

"Danke" he said before sitting down

Russia nodded to Japan telling him to continue.

"This next one is Philippines"

Philippines instantly paled,she may seem like a nice,sweet nation but she had secrets too.

Dark Secrets

          "Dear Diary,

I miss Papa, it's been a almost week since the Spanish-American War ended and I got my independence. I've been living with Kuya America and it's been fun. But I really miss Papa and I think he does to. Papa wasn't exactly happy when America said was going to help me leave him. Many nations are asking why we hurt Papa like that. When we won, Papa was on the ground crying saying he lost a daughter and a son. He- no they both probably hate now. I know they do because I hate me to. I wanted my independence but.... at what cause ?

Litteraly every single nation was shocked and saddened at this entry. Who knew that Philippines a sweet, kind-hearted nation could hate themselves like that.

Everyone heard Philippines sobbing violently.

But before any of her sisters or friends could comfort her or say anything. Like a speed of lightning Spain got out of his seat and rushed to Philippines, he pulled his daughter into a tight embrace and into his lap, tears running down his face.

He remembered the day like it was yesterday. It hurt so badly at the fact that 2 of his children teamed up against him.

He started to rub circles on her it attempt to sooth his hysterical crying child.

"Mi hija I have never hated you ever. I never will, your my little girl.Please don't you EVER say or even think that hate yourself. " He said to her.

"Yeah,Philippines I would never hate you sis. It was a fight for your independence." America said to her from across the table

"Really ?" Philippines asked bringing her head from Spain's shoulder ,breaking everyone's hearts when they saw her red eyes.

"Of course"

"Maybe it's time for a break." Germany announced the other countries nodded at this.

Italy followed Romano, Japan, Germany, Hungray, Austria, and Prussia.

Spain left with Philippines and America

Canada, Diego, Maria and their South American cousins went out to talk.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yeah only two secrets but next chapter will be more up next
Belarus,Canada and more

Also this secrets are original so I made them up.

I might use 2 that are online though