Family Is Forever

The countries piled into the room after the lunch break. The grandchildren of Rome were sitting next to each other. The Italy brothers were sitting between their older brothers. England was on the right of France. Venezuela was sitting to Spain's left.

Austria picked up the book and opened it. "This is Prussia's"

            " Dear Diary

The Allies took down The Great Prussian Empire. It's gone. I can survive and deal with that. But the thing I can't deal with is the fact that they separated me from mein siblings."    

"Prussia mon ami, I'm so sorry"

"Yeah dude that wasn't cool of us"

The rest of the Allies just felt a wave of guilt  

The other Germanic nations remembered that era. It hit Germany the worst though. After all he was and still is the closest to Prussia. But it was hard for all of them.

Their brother was taken away from them.

During those years the remaining siblings lived together. They gotten closer during those times but the pain of 1 of them not there always stayed.

Prussia remembered the very day he had told his brothers and sister that he would be living with Russia.

That night the family cried together. 

It was the last time in about 50 years that all of them would be together again.

Germania remembered that time period. It was hard looking at what his kids were going through. He of course knew what happened in World Wars 1 and 2. But dissolving a nation was one thing.

And separating one from their family was a worst thing.

The only time he had saw he children this heartbroken was when the Holy Roman Empire dissolved. But HRE was renamed Germany everything seemed to be okay.

Finally

Prussia put his arm over Germany who was sitting to his left.

"I'm will always be here for you" He whispered into Germany's ear.

"Guys that was the past, like 70 years ago. I forgave you all already but separate me from my family again. And there will be hell to pay." Prussia darkly said to the not just the former Allies, but the other countries.

This of course got nods from every nation. Even the tough ones like Hungary and Russia.   

Austria then decided to move on to the next entry. "This one belongs to China

                                           Dear Diary,

I sort of wish I was closer with the Italy brothers, I want to tell them stories of their grandfather. I really don't know if it's a good idea or not, it might just bring up bad memories. If Romano's anything like his grandfather, there will be tears. For now I'll keep my stories of Rome to myself. It's probably for the best."

" Ve ~ China can you please tell as stories of Grandpa Rome, please ?"  Italy asked

He and Romano were very young when Rome faded away. Sometimes their older brothers would tell them stories of their Grandfather. But to have someone else, another source who  knew their Grandfather almost as much as them was a blessing.

"Sure aru, I'd be happy too" China smiled

"This next one belongs to Philippines"

Maria silently prayed that this was a positive entry.