Characters & Intro

Main Characters

Lexi Anderson, the daughter of David and Kim, the younger sister of Malcolm and best friends with Landon Ronan. She just recently turned 18 and her mate is Xavier Black.

Landon Ronan, currently 18, single, lives on his own, Lexi's best friend but secretly has a crush on her.

Xavier Black, 19, the alpha's only son, Malcolm's brother from another mother, and has been going out with Elise Maxwell for almost two years.

Minor Characters

Malcolm Anderson,19, Lexi's over protective older brother, Xavier's wing-man and future beta, still single.

Elise Maxwell, 19, Xavier's current girlfriend but not his mate.

They say that your drunk thoughts are what your sober consciousness wants.

Does that mean I want you?

I can't get you out of my mind. All I see is your eyes, one blue and one grey, your soft lips . . .

But I know I can't have you.

Nor would you ever want someone like me. Someone like me, so undeserving, unworthy and far too ugly to even be in your presence.

Besides, you already have someone else.

Someone who makes you smile, who loves you more than I ever could. She's everything I'm not. She's everything you'll ever want.

Looking back on that night, it was a mistake, and it was wrong. It was the night I lost you forever. I lost my only chance of ever being in love, after rejecting you to protect myself.

To protect myself from the inevitable heartbreak, from the tears that I knew were bound to come, and from you. You, my true mate, Xavier Black.

Follow Lexi Anderson on her heartbroken journey, will she get together with her mate? Or will she crushed by the loss of him?