Sweet Mistake

Prologue**

Somewhere in London **

"Honey are you ready to go back there? You really sure? You know that we can cancel your flight if you don't want to." Aish.

"Mom.. we talked about this already right? I want to go back there. I changed already.. I miss my home town mom.. I belong there.. not here.." I said softly to mom for her to be more convinced. Gusto kona talagang umuwi ng Philippines.. I don't know.. but I have this urge to go back there.. after all the mistakes I've done. I'm proud to say that I've learned already.

"Honey this is your home town too. This is where I lived ok? You belong here." Mom.said in begging manner. Ayaw niya talagang umalis ako. Kagabi pa siya ganito.

"Mom.. you knew it already right? I decide already." After I said that we heard a horn from Dad's car.

"You heard that Mom? Dad is ready and I am ready.. are you sure you want to see me off?" I said softly as I get my things.

"Yes Honey." Aw.. my Mom looks like she want to cry..

Pumunta kami kay Dad na naghihintay saamin.

"Finally.. you already managed to convince your Mom!" Dad said chuckling. I just smiled and Mom got furrowed brows.

"Why!? You really want my Baby go!?" Mom said with a hint of pain in her tone and my Dad face softened.

"You know sweetheart that our daughter have her life too right? Let her decide for her own ok? Just be contented that she stayed here." Dad said comforting Mom. Mom is a cry baby just informing.

I smiled at the scene. I envy them. Their love story is perfect and like a fairytale to tell..

"Let's go Honey." Dad inform me and got inside the car. I went in.

London Airport ***

Tears.. can't they give me a break? Mom is crying non-stop! We can't blame her.

"Baby are you sure of this?" Mom said crying.

"Yes Mom. Please stop crying. You can visit me there ok? Or I'll just visit you here if I have free time." I said in my most convincing power voice.

"Just take care young lady." Dad said while grinning.

"Yes Daddy!" I said grinning too.

We look at each other when my flight is called.

I smiled at Mom and Dad.

"This is goodbye then?" I said.

"Take care Honey." They said in unision.

"I will!" I said as I wave goodbye.

So.. this is it! No turning back now.

I took my seat inside the plane. I have a sleepy seatmate beside me!

The steward said the do's and don't. Also the safety precautions.

Wait for me Philippines ..

"Hmm.." I look at my seatmate. Its been hours since we take off. I don't have the chance to see his face because he is covered by his hood and I can say that his husky voice is so manly!

And the steward keep on looking at him.

Is he somehow special? Hmm.. nevermind.

I'll be back dear country.