That Rainbow

Dear God,

    My name is Winter. Oh, don't worry I am not as cold as my name sounds. I saw a rainbow today by the creek near the old bridge where wild flowers grow. Oh! There were forget-me- nots, too. They are my favorite! What's Yours?  

   I was thinking of ending my life today but then I saw that rainbow... it warmed my heart so i decided to give life a chance.

   Are you reading this now? I'm so ashamed... about that suicide attempt thing... I hope you don't hate me. By the way, I received a message from my bestfriend... She said she was sorry for stealing the love of my life. I didn't reply because I didn't know what to say... I don't feel anything, is that okay?

  I secretly saw my dad crying again while holding mom's picture. I don't know what to say or do... I want to hug him but I'm afraid that he might push me away.

   My seminarian friend called me and said to write letters to you, I laughed at first since it sounded absurd but I'm writing to you anyway. He's my long time friend and we grew up together. 

   Oh, I almost forgot. My mom died two weeks ago... Can you please say Hi to her for me? Please tell her that dad misses him so much... and I misses her, too.

   Oops Gottta run! I have to make dinner since mom isn't here anymore. I hope you'll receive my letter... I'll write to you soon.

P.S. Please tell dad to fix the Washing Machine. I'm too shy to tell him and I don't know how to the laundry manually. Thanks! 

------> Author's note <------

I've started wrting this story when I was in High School and I've completely forgotten about it. 

Thanks to LittleMissLiaaa's work http://www.wattpad.com/story/1173360-my-universe that I've remembered this work of mine. Check it out! :D This chapter is dedicated to you, sweetie :))

 Please do Vote if you really liked it! :) Comment, I'm all EYES. Hahaha :))

Keep on reading :) Cheers!