Tricked

Chapter Fifteen

“I'm gonna find my sister, Elsa" Anna said to herself. she traveled miles away in the snow just to find her sister Elsa.

Pitch stand above in the rooftop of the castle and he observed Prince Hans.

“My, my, I have something a very, very, nice plan for them" Pitch smirked and he went down and followed Hans.

Hans went to the room and attend meeting about Queen Elsa.

“She must not be the Queen Of Arendelle! That woman is a witch! she will cursed this kingdom into ice!" the Duke said.

“I'm sorry sir, you can't do that. you can't just drive her away just like that. she's a queen and you are just a duke" Hans told him and everyone looked at him.

the duke grinned “She is no longer a queen. she's a monster! an ice witch! Anna is the best queen for Arendelle even though she is only a princess!"

“She's too young to hold this kingdom. and you can't just proclaimed her. Unless her sister, Elsa is dead or she gave her thrown to her" Hans demanded.

“Then let's go kill her!" He raised his sword and the men agreed him.

“No! That's not right!" Hans defended.

“Enough! for this foolish thing! the men are now volunteer to hunt Elsa down!" the Duke pounded the table and he walk out to the room and also his two body guards.

“Leave me alone" he sighed and the men went outside too.

“I'm sorry Anna, but they have to kill your sister" he bowed down.

“Hahaha" the shadow pass him

“Did I told you to leave me alone?! I need to be alone first!" He shouted and turned around.

“Prince Hans of Southern Isle." Pitch appeared in front of him.

“Who are you? and how do you know my name?" He suddenly get his sword and he point his sword to him.

“Let's just say, I'm King of Nightmares. The Boogey Man, I'm Pitch. I knew you because I can feel all people who belives in fear." He smirked.

“Fear?" he raised his eyebrows.

“Yes, Fear. you are feared to kill queen Elsa and you're feared that maybe there's something not right for Anna"

“Then why did you come?" he stepped back.

“Because I'm here to help you, Isn't obvious?" he laughed.

“Help me what?!" he raised his voice.

“I will help you to become a King!" he faced him in the mirror and he made a crown for him made in dark dust.

he widened his eyes “A King" he looked then to the mirror.

“Yes and I know you always searchin in your whole life to find your own kingdom and become king. Well now, this is your chance. you stepped in the right kingdom!" he smiled.

“But the Queen is not yet dead" he frowned.

“You mean Elsa? she's a witch! and the duke was right! you must kill Elsa by your own sword and then the People of Arendelle will honor you like a King! and you gonna marry Anna and she will be your Queen."

“Kill her by my own sword. I think that Idea was great!" he laughed and smiled merrily.

“But where did I find her?" he asked.

“You will see the most beautiful enchanted castle in the top of the mountain. then there will find her."

Prince Hans ran outside to the room and Pitch laughed at him.

“Sir, I think I'm going with you." He opened the door and he pat.

“Are you sure you never gonna change your mind?" he asked him and the men looked to Hans.

“As I said. I will never gonna changed my mind."

“Good" he smiled.

the guards of Arendelle followed to Hans and they followed his journey.