Let it Go The Past

Chapter Fourteen

Jack  went back to the ball party and

when he goes back to the ballroom, he feel dizzy on his head. everytime he walks he always slipping and falling. his vision were blurry. he feel tired and exhausted by producing more icy power to Pitch but he never stop searching Elsa.

*Elsa*

Elsa ran outside to the castle and Anna is chasing after her. “Elsa!" Anna called her name. and Elsa stepped forward to the river and she saw the water is freezing when she stepped it.

so she continue her step and ran away until she leave the Caste of Arendelle. and Anna stopped chasing her because she can't run into the frozen river because its very slippery. Anna cried for her elder sister and Hans comforted her.

*Jack*

“Elsa..." he called her name every second. then he fainted because of too much tired. he feel weak and hopeless.

*Anna*

“That Queen is a monster! she cursed this kingdom into winter instead of summer!" The Duke yelled in front of the crowd.

“My sister is not a monster!" Anna yelled back to the Duke. and Anna wants to find her sister Elsa. its her mission to find her elder sister.

because without Elsa who will be the ruler of Arendelle? she must find her sister and she will never ever lose her sister again. not now, not forever.

*Elsa*

Elsa went to the highest mountain where she left her kingdom, Arendelle. she wants to be free and she wants to be alone again. even its her time to see and talk other people outside that she never met them, she forget that. its like is better to be alone than to meet them.

being alone is kind of boring because no one gives you a joyful moment, no one comforts you, no one wants to talk to you. of course that life is so sad but in other side no one will

hurt you, put your life in danger, yelled you, break you, get your things, challenge or compete you. and that's great your torally free and safe.

she emoted herself then she sing.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I’m a Queen.
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well, now they know

*Jack*

he suddenly woke up after he fainted. he observed the crowd their face looked trouble and scared. he was confused about them and he was problematic because he didn't knew what's happening after he fainted. “Elsa.." he widened his eyes and he worried Elsa. he get himself up and find Elsa again.

*Elsa*

she produced her magic icy snowflakes by her hands and also she feel free when she sing.

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don’t care
What they’re going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway

*Jack*

Jack saw a whirling tiny snowflakes coming towards to him and he touched it and he feels its Elsa's snowflakes then he smiled and he leave again to the castle and he follow the path of snowflakes.