Rise of the Guardian of Winter

Chapter Eight

“Pitch is here, hide here Jack!.." North pointed his sled and Jack obeyed him. “Here! Hide here in my toy bag and don't come out" North opened his bag and Jack went inside. “He's here!" Toothiana whispered. Then North tied the toy bag quickly

“Ohh.. hahaha! Its that? Jack Frost?" Pitch laughed in evil voice and he walks toward to Peter.

Peter turned around to Pitch and he hold his waist and say

“Uhh.. Yes! I'm Jack (eew!) Frost!"

“Ahahahaha" Pitch laughed out loud.

“Ahaha..ahaha.." Peter laughed awkardly.

“Really?! Is that you Jack Frost? I thought you are a winter guy, but it seems you're not..."

Pitch plays again like hide and seek. he teleported everywhere in the dark.

“..does the winter guy wears green? are you a son of the leprechaun? and you have a leafy design on your shoulder maybe a son of Mother Nature, Emily.. is this impostor?"

Pitch turned around to Peter

“Emily? Leprechaun? I-I don't know what are you talking about!"

Peter prepared himself to fight.

“Damn, Peter!"

Jack whispered himself while he is observing to them.

“Ahahaha! of course you don't know them because you are not Jack Frost!"

He throw dark powers to Peter Pan instantly and Peter Pan dodge it.

“Oh snap!" Jack Frost *face palmed*

“I gotta help him"

“No! Stay here!" Bunnymund stopped Jack Frost.

“Oh, man!" Jack Frost get disappointed

Pitch is chasing Peter Pan.

“Its all you can do? Jack FROST?! fly, fly, like bird!?" and he made himself a scythe. Peter was keep dodging him and the other guardians help Peter except Jack Frost.

Bunny threw his boomerang to Pitch but Pitch instantly teleported to another dark place.

Toothiana followed Pitch and she was trying to punch Pitch but he suddenly make a fog himself and disappear. She look everywhere but she didn't saw Pitch.

North is guarding his sled, where he hid Jack Frost in the toy bag.  Pitch teleported again in back of North.

“Ha!" Pitch scared North. Then he was shocked and he turn around immediately and Pitch give him a surprise punch on the face but North dodge it. Sandy made himself a dream sand whip and he was striking to Pitch but he was so quick and alert. Suddenly, Sandy is clutching North because he missed Pitch.

“Should I watch the feud or help them?" Jack is talking to himself.

“Peter!" Toothiana yelled to Peter and she was looking to the sled and she giving him a warning look.

“Oh no, she said it!" Jack *faced palmed* again

“PETER!? Ha! I knew it! You're not Jack Frost!" Pitch is making himself more fogs as he grew angry and he kick off the sled down to the road and he disappear.

“Uh-Oh.." Jack suddenly scared and the toy bag is starting to fall.

“Woaaaah!" Jack is screaming while the toy bag is falling down. He can't fly and escape from the toy bag immediately because the toy bag is too heavy. and the toys are mixing inside of the bag and he unhand his staff and he lost it there.

“No, No, No," Jack is keep searching his staff while the toys keep mingling him inside.

“Somebody save him.. Sandy!" Toothiana is shouting for help.

“Ha! Now I found you buddy.." He saw his stuff but the big pink stuff bear covered his face immediately and he grabbed it and throw it anywhere “.. Noo! No! I lost you again!" he cried.

Sandy made some huge dream sand parachute and its clip in the toy bag. the toy bag is now floating in the air.

Jack dived down on the toys and he keep searching his staff. Sandy controlled his dream sand parachute to put the toy bag down safely and carefully.

North sliced the toy bag immediately and he saw Jack's legs while his body is covered by toys. “Jack!" North called him for attention.

“my staff is lost, I need to find it here" Jack is keep on diving. Bunnymund started to sighed and he help Jack Frost to search his staff.

Bunnymund found his staff and he poked Jack's head “Hey!"

“Ouch!" He looked Bunnymund while he is massaging his head in pain. “Thanks!" he grinned.

“I'm so sorry Jack, I was afr— " Peter bowed his head in shame

“No, you did it. you did very well.. but thank you" Jack suddenly smiled at him and Peter smiled too.

Jack age is 283 years old in that time. he continue his journey for 17 years. After 17 years, he already know what kind of Guardian is he. And yes, Sandy was right.. He is a Guardian of Fun and Winter.

And all the children knows about him and they started to believe at him, especially Jamie the one who never gave up to believe at them and the Guardians defeated Pitch and they bring him down to the underworld again.

Pitch grew mad at them and he want to revenge! the main target is Jack Frost!