I'm falling for my somewhat related hot cousin. Part 6

heeeey readers!

I'm sorrry for the long wait!

moving and school well... it kept me busy.

enjoy this chapterr!

and if you liked it, please vote or comment!

both would be greaaatly appreciated.

_________________________________________________________-

It's been a week since me and Eric started going out.

I told Mase about it, through texts and he was really happy for us.

Auntie came back, so we had to keep things on the down-low.

In the mornings I was in charge of waking him up. With pleasant surprises, of course.

When his mom was still at work, we'd have the house all to ourselves. It never got further than kissing though.

I wasn't sure if I was okay with anything more.

Our relationship is still a secret but well... I kinda wanted to tell someone. To gush about how hot he is and how I absolutely melt when he hitches up the corner of his mouth and smiles at me.

Lily still flirts with him. Even more openly now!Just last week, in music class our teacher thought it would be fun for a bunch of

bored teens to play musical chairs, and when the music stopped, she sat on Eric's lap!

So i want to tell her the truth, and then tell her to back the hell off...

I stopped daydreaming and went downstairs to find a bored looking Eric sitting on the couch, texting.

"Eric, can I tell Lily about... you know... us...?" I whispered, seeing that auntie Josephine was in the next room.

He was going to say no, judging on that deep-in-thought expression on his face.

"Will that mean she'll stop throwing herself at me?" He said his expression changed into a smirk.

I was so surprised, I kept on grinning like an idiot.I was almost positive he was going to say no.

"That, I'm not so sure of." I laughed, it was good to get things out.

"I guess I'll tell the guys too.. If that's okay."

"Only the ones you're SUUUPER close too." I'm glad he wasn't ashamed of me or anything.

I walked to school with Eric the next day.

I told him my plan to tell Lily and we were guessing how her reaction would be.

I split up with Eric and met up with Lily at my locker.

I sat down and patted on the ground next to me.

She patted down her miniskirt before joining me, "Suup, girlfraan?"

I gave her a snort then pulled on a serious face.

"Do you have a thing for Eric?" I asked.

"Why? Do YOU have a thing for him?" She said, the tone of her voice strong.

"Well... it's more than having a thing. We kinda.. are a thing." I looked down, blushing.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I knew it! I KNEW ITTTTTTTTTT! Wait... EW. He's your cousin..."

"He's my step-cousin!" I made air quotations around the word step.

"Still... I was wondering when you'd tell me."

"How'd you know?!" What if everyone else could tell too!? Our cover would be blown!

"The way you look at eachother... It makes me want to gag... And get a boyfriend."

"Waaait! Why do you flirt with him then." My eyebrows knotted together.

"I wanted to see when you'll tell me! Duuuh."

I gave her a big bear hug.

"Don't tell... Please! We're not ready for people to know."

She pinky-promised me and we happily went off to class.

I hadn't seen Eric for the whole morning. I sent him a couple of texts but I got no reply.

Then I called him during break and left a message... Still no call back.

I looked around at lunch and didn't see anything either.

I walked up to the jock's table and bravely asked his buff friends, "Where's Eric?"

"He had something to do..." A familiar looking blond said. After examining him more closely, I realized he sat next to me in music class.

"Something came up." A guy with an emo haircut said.

"I think he'll be back though." Mason said.

I shot him a look that meant What-the-hell-is-going-on?

He shrugged and gave me a look that was somewhat sad and filled with pity.

Actually, now that I look around, a lot of guys looked somewhat like they felt bad for me...

"What's going on,"I said, pissed now.

"We're not allowed to tell you. He said he'll tell you himself." Emo boy said.

Mason slapped the back of emo boy's head.

"Shut up! You're going to make her worry even more!"

i gave out a deep sign. Obviously I wasn't going to get any answers here.

"Yeah. Thanks..." I muttered and walked away.

I called Auntie Josephine and she said she had no idea.

She didn't sound even the least bit worried though..

Was Eric disappearing normal for them?

For the rest of the day, I couldn't stop worrying.. What if he was kidnapped?! I couldn't focus in class at all.

When I got home, the first place checked was my room. Thinking maybe he left a message for me or something.

But nothing out of the ordinary was there...

Then I went to Eric's room.

No one was there. As I was about to leave his room something I've never noticed before caught my eye.

There was a photo of Eric as a young child and a gorgeous red-head in a park.

Eric was grinning wildly and the red-head had her arm around him.

I knew that he was mine now, but for I kept on feeling jealous.

Who was she?

And more importantly, who was she to Eric?

But frankly, I had more urgent things on my mind at the moment..