I'm falling for my somewhat related hot cousin.

Okay, so I'm going to try to continue this one. I have a lot planned out. Enjooooy!

& thaaanks to SoccerChick37 & sdeleon for becoming fans! 

OH, & thanks to Totallbookworm1409 for sending that msg. love ya! :)

--------------

"We're going to go now!" my parent's said.

"Yeah, yeah, just go already!" I replied.

Right after I heard the door shut, I ran into their bedroom. I turned on the computer and went on youtube and facebook.

After an hour had passed, I tried calling my dad's phone. No one picked up.

Geez, how long does it take to go grocery shopping? My thoughts were interuppeted when the phone suddenly ran.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, are you Ms. Anderson?"

"Yes."

"I'm officer Thomas and this number was found in the phone of Mr. Anderson."

"That's my dad. Did he drop his phone?"

"Oh no, I'm sorry to tell you that both your parents have been in a car accident."

"WHAT?!?!!? WHAT?!?!!?! OH MY GOD!? WHAT?!!?!?"

"Yes, they're in the emergency room right now. If you'd like, I can get you a ride to the hospital."

"That would be nice, my address is 42 Pricket Drive."

"Okay, give us 15 minutes to get there."

"Okay, bye." Then I hung up the phone. I was surprised that I didn't break down and cry. I was just shocked. Mom and dad. In a car accident. And I yelled at them righ before. I didn't even say I love you. Then I grabbed my ipod, went to their room, hugged my knees and prayed.

At the hospital

"Hello, I'm Meagan Anderson and my parents have been in a car accident."

"Oh, yes. I'm Doctor Philip. I was taking care of your parents."

"How are they?"

"Well we've tried our best, but both your parents are not looking so well. It's a miracle that they've even made it so far."

"A-a-are they going to make it?" I said as strongly as I could, even though the sound came out as a whisper."

"Well, there is a possibility..." The doctor said.

"Doctor Philip! Come quick!" one of the nurses yelled.

"Mom... Dad..." I whispered as the tears came down like a heavy rainfall.

A week later.

My parents died and now I'm going to go live with my aunt, and she's my legal guardian until I turn 18. Which is 2 years from now.

My aunt is divorced and has a son close to my age. His name's Eric.

She's not even my real aunt.

My real aunt died a couple of years ago. Theres no blood relationship.

"ding dong!", I rang the doorbell.

The door opened and the hottest guy appeared. "Uh, hi. Is um, aunt Josephine there? I probably gotthe wrong house, sorry."

I turned to leave when the boy goes, "Meagan?"

"Waaaait, you're ERIC!?! What happened to your glasses?"

"I got contacts." He said.

"Braces?"

"Got them removed."

"Oh."

He's the hottest guy I've ever seen. Brown hair, hazel eyes and the cutest crooked smile ever. And he's somewhat related to me. Fuck my life.

My aunt was cooking when I walked into the door. They had a really nice place, the walls were painted

red and everything was in brown leather.

"Want something to eat? I know you've been on a long ride." My aunt Josephine asked.

Aunt Josephine didn't look her age at all. She was in her mid-thirties, yet looked like she could be my sister. She had brown hair, just like her son. But she had brown eyes. She was really pretty, I could tell you that.

"Oh, no thanks. I just want to get to bed and sleep." I said, following Eric upstairs.

"Well, here we are. This is your room. And my room's next door. Knock on the wall if you need anything." He said, running his fingers through his hair.

Next morning.

I get out of bed with only a tank and my boxers, wearing no bra. Just like at home.

I go to the bathroom and open the door. It was Eric, doing his business, without a shirt. I didn't see anything, don't worry.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh my god! I'm so sorry."

"Fuck! Don't you know to knock first?!" he yelled.

He pulled up his boxers and left the bathroom.

It was my first day at Eric's school and I wore a white tank and denim short shorts today, I had a really nice tan. And so what if the tank was see through, my lace black bra was very nice. My wavy brown hair was tamed and styled in large waves.

After I changed, I went to Eric's room.

"Hi, can I come in?"I said as I knocked on the door.

"Um, yeah it's open." He replied.

I walked in to see a really messy room. Clothes everywhere and a pizza box on the ground.

"Okay, so about this morning. I'm REALLY sorry. It's just that I'm not used to sharing a bathroom and don't worry, I didn't see anything."

He just stared at me with those intense hazel eyes. And at the moment, I knew that I wanted to kiss him.

He's somewhat of my cousin and I wanted to kiss him. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!!?

"It's okay, I understand. Now, hurry up for breakfast, mom's making pancakes."He replied.

"Oh, I don't eat breakfast."

"What are you serious?! Well, you have to try my mom's pancakes. You'll love them." He said play fully.

I smiled my flirtiest smile and said, "We'll see."