I'm falling for my somewhat related hot cousin. Part 3

Recap:

Eric just looked really uncomfortable the whole time.

"Er, I have to meet the guys in the gym. Billie, take care of Meg"

"Will do!" She said, then tip toed up to place a kiss on his cheek. He blushed and walked away. I was so jealous...

"Soooo... We're going to be the best of friends. Let me show you where guidance is to pick up your schedule."

----

As we walked over to guidance, Billie talked about how she and Eric met, how they broke up and how they were defiinatley getting back together.

"And so... This is the part you come in."Billie looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Uh, how?"This was getting out of hand, she seriously expected me to help her get the boy I secretly liked?!

"Well... First, drop a few hints that I'm interested in him again."

"Don't you do enough of that already?"I muttered.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. I'll be glad to help." I thought it over and it wasn't right that I liked my own cousin. I shouldn't be looking for any love when my parents just died. It just wasn't right.

"Kay, do that for now. Then I'll tell you what to do afterschool. Want to meet up at Linda's Diner?"

"Mhmm, sure. Thanks for walking me." Billie started to reply but I already walked into the room.

I picked up my schedule and searched for locker #2837. When I finally found my locker, I saw Mason. His locker was two down from mine.

"Hey, I guess we're locker buddies?"I said, smiling.

"Yeah, I guess we are. What do you have first period?"Mason said, grabbing his books.

"I have science with McDonald. You?"

"Same. I'll walk you to class."

"Gee, that's really inconvient." I said sarcastically.

On our way there, we talked about everything. He told me how his favourite hockey team was the Pittsburgh Penguins and how he wanted to become a doctor when he grew up.

"Enough about me, tell me about you." Mason said, after he was done his speech on hockey.

"Umm, well. My life was pretty boring until about... two weeks ago."

"Oh. By the way, why do you live with Eric?

"Oh, you don't know? My parents died a week ago." Memories of my parents flooded into my head.

"I'm really sorry." He said sincerely.

"How's living with Eric like?" Good, he was trying to change the topic.

"Hard. It's just..." I cut myself off before I told him about my feelings for Eric.

"I know how you look at him." Mason admitted.

"Uh, umm. Er" I tried to deny it. He was giving me the I know already look.

"You probably think it's disgusting." Heat rose up to my cheeks.

"No, I get it. Eric has effect with people. I should know, I liked him before."

"What?! You're..." I said with my mouth hanging open like a goldfish.

"Gay, homosexual? Yeah, I am. You know you're the first person I've ever told."

"Wow...You didn't seem like the type to...Want to skip class?" I just didn't feel like going anymore, there's so much I wanted to tell Mason. We really clicked.

"Sure, I know this great diner."

"Hahaha, Linda's Diner?"

"How'd you know?"

"I'm going there after school with Billie." The diner was really close to school. Mason and I walked side to side; I explained to him how Billie wanted me to help her get back together with Eric.

"That evil little whore!"He exclaimed. I had to laugh at the way he said it. It sounded so... gay. I can't believe I didn't notice at first.

"Any advice?" I asked, feeling intimidated by Billie isn't what I want. I just don't need any drama in my life. We just got to the diner, it was really cute. It was all pink and nineties styled. Poodle skirts and all.

"Do you want Eric?" He asked.

Did I? I didn't want him, but I didn't want to see him with Billie. It's selfish, I know. We were seated by the window, I ordered curly fries and a milkshake. Mason ordered a burger.

"No, I'm fine. I don't "want" him." Making quotation marks with my hands "Billie can have him"

The fries came and they were amazing. I was really wolfing them down.

"Be careful with Billie, you don't want her as an enemy. She's about as manipulating as they get" He said with a serous face.

After we finished eating, we tried to walk as fast as possible back to school for second period. I had gym and I was really looking forward to that. My denim short shorts were riding up. Thank god I was with Mason, or else I would have been so embarrassed.

"What do you have next? I asked him as we reached out lockers.

"English with Apostale. You?"

"Gym. Well, have fun!"

"Oh kaaay." He said sarcastically.

I grabbed my bag of clothes that I prepared this morning. Basketball shorts and a baggy tshirt. What can I say? I'm really into gym.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaaay, that's all for this chapter.

It'll be longer in the next one!

& sorry for not uploading for a while.

My computer's suffering from "Blue Screen Of Death"

I'm writing everything in safe mode.

Oh! MERRRY CHRISTMAS BTW!