Welcome

Lucy POV

We decided to go look at the capital once more before we leave but its only Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Erza, Ova, Happy, Carla ad myself thats here but we should probably leave soon.

"Hey guys can't we go home now? i kinda wanna show Ova it all, and we've seen enough" i said.

"Yes, Lucy is right we should go back to the guild hall" Erza said almost immediately

"But i wanna stayyyyyyyyyy" Natsu yelled.. guess he isn't excited about going home.

"Natsu we're leaving... and that's how it's gonna be, come on lets go" Erza said very strict... i felt a hand grab my shirt i turned around and saw Ova stand really scared behind me she said

" Luna she's really scary"

"I know but you'll get used to it, besides she is really nice when she's in a good mood" i said trying to comfort the little Ova.

We had now been driving in a while and decided to take a short break. "MY STOMAC DOESN'T WANNA BE INSIDE ME ANY MOREEEEEE" Natsu screamed. "Hey Luce how do you not get motion sickness?" Natsu asked confused "Well i just think about something else plus i've been training for about 300 years on not to get motion sickness, and i've probably gotten use to it." i said

"Awww man...... then i have to wait for 300 years nobody got time for dat." Natsu yelled really annoyed

"Hey Luna, do you wanna drop the cart and just race all the way to the guild and see who's fastest Cx" Ova asked she was now pulling my shirt like crazy and smiled at me how could i say no.

"Ova we can't people would see us, im sorry" i said i actually wanted to race but we cant... which sucks.

"We can just use your time lapse and then make all of us come inside your time lapse then we can fly freely without people seeing us." She said still smiling like crazyyyyy

"OVA YOU'RE A GENIUS" i yelled

"Yeah no shit cx" she said very secure.

"You guys wanna ride on me and Ova while we race... i really don't wanna leave ya'll behind" i said looking and my four friends looking at me with excitement except Gray he was just cold.... as usual, but i could see a lil spark in his eyes he was just as excited as the jumping screaming Natsu. "URGH SHUT IT FLAME BRAIN... you'll blow my earssssss" Gray said annoyed.

"Then get up" i said with excitement. Me and Ova turned into our dragon formes, her into the nature dragon and i choose the Wind Dragon since it would fly more smooth in the windy weather. Natsu, and Gray got onto my back while Wendy and Erza got onto Ova's bag

"Be ready to eat my dust Luna" Ova said very confident

"Yeah right.. in your dreams Ova. I've trained for 300 years you wont even be lucky enough to see my dust" i answered. We both flew up into the air and got ready to take off, both in our flight position and i counted.

"ARE YOU READY OVA" i yelled

"BRING IT ON" she yelled back

"ALRIGHT 1.....2.........3!!" we both flew ask fast as possible, it was incredible finally feeling the wind against my scales once more and having fun too i heard Ova, she screamed of joy she must have missed it just as much as me. After a little while Natsu started screaming.

"WOOOOHOOOOOOO THIS IS INCREDIBLE LUCYYY, THIS IS FANTASTIC.." he said and then i heard some whispering.. i was able to hear it thanks to my dragon hearing. Natsu whispered right after "You're Fantastic, you always have been.. from the moment i met you" i blushed like crazy when i heard that it made me slow down a bit, and i could suddenly hear Ova getting closer. I speeded up but she were right by my tail and we were almost home. I could see Magnolia in the distance i had to give it all i had left.

We flew over all the houses and in between them, we looked at all the citizens of Magnolia all frozen. We flew up to our old Guild on the mountain there was a big open area in the forrest and i flew with full speed right until i hid the ground, Ova came less than 2 seconds later. I transformed back and caused Natsu and Gray to fall onto the grass and so did Ova, Erza and Wendy we just all laid there look up at the blue sky laughing.

Chapter 8 is doneee hope you enjoyed and im sowwy i haven't published chapters lately i've had a writers block.. buttttt a nice long walk cleared my head so i'll try to update as often as possible \ (••) / so yeah i'm filled with all kind of good ideas cx