400 years ago.

Flashback.

Luna POV. (Aka Lucy)

It was in the year 392. I was only 10 years old when my life suddenly changed.

I was playing with my best friend Ova.

"Ova cmon you are so slow, we gotta hurry your mom is calling" I said with a cheerful voice.

"Alright alright I'm coming just slow down" Ova answered.

I Ran and ran but didn't really look where I went so I ended up stumbling upon a mean man, he had long black spikey hair with blue ends. Everyone in our town was afraid of him. All I knew was that mother had told me to stay away from him.

"Urgh look where you run kid" he said with a very grumpy and annoyed voice.

"I-Im s-s-sorry I-it w-won't h-happen a-again" I said, I was so scared.

As soon as he left Ova came out from her hiding spot, " Lunaaaaa you gotta be more careful he could have killed u with one flipping swoop" Ova said.

I just looked annoyed at her, sometimes she could really piss me off however she is and will always be my best friend.

(Skip to Ova's mother - cuz I'm lazy .3.3.)

Luna's POV. (Aka Lucy)

"Ova and Luna I've been waiting for the two of you. I've got something very important to tell you" suddenly a crystal dragon came flying through the walls of the towns courtyard. It was Clova the crystal dragon, her once beautiful shining blue and purple crystals that covered her body had been crushed, broken or had been ripped off. She landed on top of Fiona.

"MOM ARE YOU OKAY" Ova yelled with a strike of terror in her usually happy voice.

Fiona managed to get Clova off her back, but when all the other dragon came over to look at her and when Greendeney wanted to heal her it was too late.....she was already dead. We all looked outside of the now huge hole in the wall, a black dragon was flying outside.

"Ops did I break your fine ass courtyard" he said with an evil smirk on his face.

"WHY DID U DO THIS" I heard Lady Eileen yell. She was no dragon just an ordinary human being like me and the rest of my family and many other of the town people.

"Oh you mean why this little crystal cutie is now laying dead on the ground, let me see. Oh yes because she tried to block my way, you see there are no more humans in Alvarez and I'm getting hungry little scarlet lady" he said with a chatting voice and an evil smirk.

Soon more dragons appeared in the sky over 100 maybe even 200 dragons came flying, all the dragons from our small town gathered and now fought against the enemy dragons. This battle kept going for days, however, the dragons on our side soon realized they could not defeat the Alvarez dragons.

Since they had not feasted on humans and did not get as much protein from animals as they would get from an ordinary human, they did not posses the same amount of power as the Alvarez dragons. And they were far more dragons than us. So the oldest and wisest of the dragons his name was Belserion he soon turned to the human queen Lady Eileen, they spoke under four eyes only.

Lady Eileen's POV.

"We will lose" Belserion said with a sad voice.

"I... I see.." I said with a sad face it was devastating.

And Belserion kept on " My desire to protect our human friends has not wavered, even under these circumstances" and he kept on talking and he's face turned more and more sad for every little word he said, it was horrible seeing my dearest friend like this in so much pain "No matter how many of my compatriots fall in battle... I shall not budge an inch on this" he said with dignity