An Old Face

it's... a little girl.. that smell.. "OVA" I yelled jumped up from my bed and ran over to the little girl standing beside the door it hurts but i don't care "LUNAAAAAAAA" she cried and hugged me even harder "Ova i've missed you so much" i cried like crazy now, this little 12 year old girl was my best friend and i've missed her so much and now she's right in front of me. "I've missed you too <3 i couldn't recognize you, you're so tall and you don't look like the Luna i know." she said "yeh i know but the smell" i said "Tells it all" she finished my sentence... we stood there in silent and hugged each other for a very long awkward moment until Celestia said "Ova why are you here child?"....Well i was send to tell you that the time now moves the same and her highness wants to speak with you..." Ova said and let go of me with tears still running down her face. "Oh that's good to know i will get going then" she said while walking over to me and hugged me "I'll come back for you Luna Cx" and then she was gone.

Ova POV

i looked over Luna's shoulders to see a bunch of people standing and they all stared at me... what do they want.. i pulled in her shirt "Luna who are those people.. and why are they starring at me like that" i said quiet as possible hopefully only Luna heard it.. "We just think its amazing that you found Lucy again" a Salamander haired boy said.. "H-how could y-you heard what i s-said" i asked "He is a dragon slayer, he is actually igneel's son." Luna said with a smile on her face "And the little girl with dark blue hair is Grandeeney's daughter.. and the grumpy guy over there with long black spikey hair is metalicana's son.. doesn't he just remind you of him" Luna said laughing. Luna is right he does remind me of metalicana.. "OOO do they know where they are because they aren't in the dragon realm and i miss them ?-?" i asked curiously "No.. we don't... they kinda vanished or so we though... i dont even know what's a faked memory and what's not anymore.... i dont know about the two of you.." The grumpy man said... he was scary the salamander boy and the blue haired girl both shook their heads.

Lucy POV

"Luna i should go back home before mom gets worried cx" she said and opened the portal "WAIT, Can't you stay with me ?-? im sure Fiona would understand pleaseeeeee" i said and smiled at her, she might be smaller than me but she's still the Ova i know and care about no matter the size, she doesn't even look like i imagined her, her hair is so long its going all the way down to her hips and it was curly and white, she's wearing a dark blue dress with a long black jacket, then some black boots and on top of that her eyes are the darkest shade of blue.. she is so beautiful. "I guess let me go ask my mom real quick i'll be back in a second" she said then disappeared. I turned around to look at my friends they were all smiling and Mirajane were crying, i don't know why tho. "Mirajane why are you crying" i said while laughing "I-i just think its so beautiful <3 everything you thought you lost is still here and the way the two of you hugged each other it was ADORABLEEEE i just can't stop crying cx im so happy for you Lucy" she said while smiling. I couldn't help but laugh. We all laughed and Master just stood there smiling.

Ova POV.

i gotta find mommy gotta find her, oh screw this i'll just fly to her, "visus est draco(sight of a dragon)" i said and my wings unfolded after a couple minuts i were at our small house on one of the floting islands our house weren't one of the biggest but it was cosy and there were many beautiful trees in all the different shapes and colors and all the beautiful flowers were growing in our backyard. "MOMMYYYYYYY" i yelled while landing outside our house i started running. Then my mom opened the door "Yes Ova?" she said with a confused look "CAN I STAY WITH LUNA A COUPLE DAYS PLEASEEEE" i asked "yes if you stop yelling" she said while laughing "OOOOO sorry momma" i said while laughing a bit... "i bet you missed her didn't you?" she said with an understanding face "i sure did... i'll pick you up when its time to come home" my mom said "Now go darling im sure you the two of you need to catch up on all the lost time" she said gave me a hug and watched me go through the portal.

Lucy POV.

I saw a bright light unfold beside the door it was Ova that came back. "I COULD STAY I COULD STAY" she yelled as soon as she came through the portal, i couldn't be happier, "Then lets go home you can stay with me Ova" i said smiling "OOOO REALLY... YAYYYY" she yelled with excitement. And off we go.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 7 CX and remember im going to update each and every sunday and i will try to upload it as early as possible because of time differences♡♡♡♡