Alpha Series

Author: Midika

Genre: Werewolf

Description:

1. Alpha Landon (Completed)

You can't love him, you need someone who you're more compatible with," he insisted. His arms moved suddenly, his palms slamming against the wall beside my head, his arms locked into place.

"You wouldn't know," I gritted out in frustration. Landon sighed, leaning in further till his soft lips pressed against my neck lightly, briefly, making me gasp."

Trust me, I know exactly who you suit," he whispered.

"Remember the night at your house after dinner?" He asked, his lips leaving soft kisses up to my ear. I shuddered, nodding. He smiled gently against my skin."

"I did want to kiss you."

2

2. Alpha Kaden (Completed)

"Riddle me this," a soft voice murmurs. My hands clench on the window sill.

"If I were to take you up to my room, right now, how long do you think it will take, until this whole place hears you scream my name?"

An unprompted shiver runs down my body. Slowly, I turn around, meeting Kaden's eyes.

******

Mara always assumed her mate would be a man from her own Pack. A good man.

Not a sadistic, sinful Alpha named Kaden.

Alpha Kaden. He's a man of riddles and cryptic puzzles. His identity is one of them. His touch, another. And what he loves most in this world, is a game.

And one night, he steals Mara from her bed, and makes her a player. When escaping his riddles means punishment, Mara finds herself questioning what is real, and what is not.

But that all changes, when Mara discovers the truth behind his touch...