Friends With Benefits (18+)

Title: Friends With Benefits

Author: Bubblegum8

Genre: Teen Fiction

Status: Incomplete

Description:

**WARNING: This novel contains mature content. Enter at your own risks.**

************************

I sigh in frustration, cursing my history teacher with an unpleasant death. I throw my books in my locker and grab my lunch money, slamming the door shut.

"Anger management Missy," I whip my head to the right to see Jaidyn leaning against the locker beside mine, his arms crossed and a small smirk set on his face. "Tut, tut, tut."

"Shut up!" I snap at him, grabbing his hand and pulling him down the corridor.

"Are you going to rape me?" He asks, faking worry. I turn my head to smirk at him.

"It's not rape if you enjoy it." He pulls me to a stop and I raise my eyebrows. "What? I'm hungry."

He shakes his head in amusement before bringing both his hands to my face and cupping my cheeks. He leans down and pushes his lips to mine. I smile against the kiss, opening my mouth for him. He pushes his tongue in and I don't bother fighting the moan that rises in the back of my throat.

Jaidyn's my best friend. He has been since we were five. We met in Kindergarten while serving time in the naughty corner. After he pulled my pigtails I pushed him to the floor and called him a dork. He decided I was worth being friends with.

"At it again, I see."

I pull away from the kiss to glare at Alison. She always has something to say.

"What's your problem?"

"My problem?" She asks sarcastically, flipping her blonde hair behind her shoulder.

"What's your problem? I mean, who kisses their best friend?"

I roll my eyes. "Obviously me."