Breaking Steel Walls

Title: Breaking Steel Walls

Author: Miss_Krys

Genre: Chicklit

Status: Incomplete

Description:

Formerly Known as Changing Mr. CEO

"Also, I have received news that Amy will be in attendance as well. Along with Mr. Anderson.

"This caused Jason's body to freeze and tense.

"What do you want to do sir? Do you still wish to attend?"

At that moment, he came up with a brilliant plan. It's about time he stopped avoiding Amy and Nicholas and showed them just how great he was doing without them. This plan would make Amy jealous and make her realize just how much she was missing. Make her realize what she could have had if she just stayed with him.

'Oh, I'll be attending all right,' he paused. 'And make sure to tell the host that I will be bringing a guest with me.'

While he was saying that, he wasn't looking at Marshall but straight at Krystal. She was confused at first and was wondering why he was looking at her like that until her brain registered what he just said and her eyes widened in shock and realization.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Krystal and Jason bump into each other on the streets of New York City one day and results in Jason getting a sprained wrist. They both never thought they'd see each other again but boy were they wrong.

What happens when Jason is told that his cheating ex-girlfriend will be at an event that he was planning to attend later that night? Well, he comes up with a plan. Make her jealous. And that's where Krystal fits in.

Highest Ranking: #4 in ChickLit (08/06/2016)