Enamour

Title: Enamour

Author: SheSonnet

Genre: Werewolf / Romance

Status: Incomplete

Description:

"As much as I love to receive and be please baby, I also love to give because I know how it feels to want, that longing desire you can't withhold." He huskily whispers to me, lips brushing one another."

Now tell me mate, Who wants to be pinned against the wall, have my fingers tangle in their hair, get fingered deep and hard, eatin up, get fücked in the mouth, in the äss, and in her püssy," Stroking lightly in the inside of my inner thighs.

Oooo me, me, me, pick me, me, ME!!!! I mentally yell.

Aroused by his boldness I start to feel this burning heat start to rise from my core begging him to do all those things right now, right here...

~ * *~ * *~ * *~**~**~**~

Kitson Volkov, a young, naïve, beautiful, girl who's all alone to abide a life she never wants to remember. A fugitive to those runaway memories. Having to change identity's and appearance way to many times. All she's ever wanted is to live a normal life for herself and her niece Charlotte.

Rhyson Teller, Alpha to the "Crimson Night-Creek Pack" a charming, sarcastic, possessive, hot, sexy alpha male who never thought second chances existed especially having to give up his mate and losing faith in love...