Chapter 2

Hannah's P.O.V

I was still shaking. Clay had me wrapped in a towel, a blanket and had put me in my bed under my duvet covers. I looked around at my bedroom, something I thought I was never going to see again and I smiled at my posters and the boy that was walking through my door with a mug of hot chocolate and a wet hoodie. He smiled at me and I noticed the colour return to his body. He wasn't dark and grey like he had been when I saw him at the Cresmont and his eyes were shining again. He was adorable. He walked over with the mug and I wriggled my arms out of the confines of my many layers "Clay you've got me wrapped up like a tuna roll" I giggled reaching for the hot chocolate. He looked at me funny when he handed it to me. "What? I said pulling my hair over my face and looking away. "I just, i haven't heard you laugh in a long time Hannah." I looked at him, biting my lip and still shaking from the shock. I moved up to the middle of the bed gesturing to him with my head. He looked at me completely glazed over. "Clay?" I said gesturing again. "Yeh?" He said, awkward as ever. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him "Get in Helmet" I said talking a sip from the drink he had made me. "Oh yeh right sorry yeh i'll just um" He fumbled around a little before getting under the duvet cover with me. I placed the mug down on my bedside table and turned back over to him, putting my head on his chest. He wrapped one arm over my shoulder and kissed the top of my head. I started to cry again.

Clay's P.O.V

I pulled back her covers and lay down next to her on the bed. It was warm from where she had been lying. I was so glad i had caught her in time because I knew there was no way i could have lived without seeing her everyday. She turned over to me and put her head on my chest. I just wanted her close to me. I just wanted to feel her breathing. I just wanted her to be okay and to be with her. I put my arm round her and pulled her closer. I could feel her breathing become faster and then it was sharp. She was crying again. "Hannah" i said turning her to face me. Her eye lashes were wet and her cheeks were rosy. It should have been what i was thinking about while she was crying, but she was so beautiful. "Its okay now. Its all going to be okay." i said putting a strand of curly brown hair behind her ear. "No Clay it's not okay. It's not. I might not be dead in a bath tub right now but all my problems... their still there Clay. Their still-" She stopped crying heavily now. I pulled her into me, her face in between my shoulder and my neck and i wrapped my arms around her back. "Hannah, we don't have to talk now about anything okay? lets just... lets just watch a movie?" I asked her wiping a tear from her face with my thumb. "Yeh okay Clay, okay." I smiled at her and kissed her neck before getting up to get her laptop. "Any requests Miss Baker?" I said bowing. She sat up and hid a grin folding over her lips. "Strictly Ballroom Mr Jenson" she said struggling not to smile. I smiled grabbing her laptop and jumping back on to the bed "Why of course Madame" She laughed this time, throwing a cushion at me before resuming her position on my chest while i set up the film. 

Hannah's P.O.V

Clay put the movie on and it successfully distracted me for a while. A half hour passed and i had stopped shaking. Clay had started playing with my hair. I think he was trying to braid it but he was doing a pretty bad job of it. I grinned and turned my head to look at him from my position on his chest and saw him holding a strand of my hair looking very confused. "How do you deal with this much hair?" He said looking down at me with his brows furrowed.  "With great difficulty " I laughed "Its easier now its shorter". He kissed my fore head and i turned back to watch the movie when suddenly i heard the front door open and then slam shut. "Hannah!" A voice shouted frantically. Clay and i sat up, pausing the movie. Footsteps stomped up the stairs and Tony burst into my room. "Oh my god Hannah. Don't do that to a man! Those tapes, i just listened what the hell is going-" "Tony!" I interrupted "Hannah whats going on?" Clay asked. He had the same look that he had gave me that night at Jessica's party. I didn't know what to say but i couldn't lie to Clay. Not anymore. "Clay i uh, I have to tell you something. Before i was going to um, before you found me, I had recorded some tapes. Some tapes to give people that uh, that um caused me to want to um kill myself." I said picking my nails not able to look him in the eye. "Hannah can you please tell me what I have missed please because i am so damn confused" Tony said staring between me and Clay.

Clay's P.O.V

I didn't understand. Tapes? Why would she make tapes? Why did Tony know about them? I could see her eyes were refilling and i knew she was finding it very hard to tell me this so i didn't bombard her with questions. I reached for her hand and held it tightly. "Its okay you can explain later." I told her. I took Tony out of the room and told him what had happened and that i thought Hannah needed some time to heal. Tony understood but came back in to say good bye. "Tony?" Hannah whimpered as he walked back in the room "I need you to destroy the tapes" She said feigning the tears welling in her eyes. He nodded at her and smiled before leaving the house. I sat on the edge of the bed looking at her. Looking at her big eyes and the way her hair fell and i didn't care she was hiding something, because i had her and at that moment in time, that was all i needed.