Christmas Morning

Hey guys! I've had a little break sense it's Easter for the muggles, but I got CANDY! Yea...... George had to take it away from me though =(  I just thought you guys should read alittle more from me before I leave Hogwarts in a few years....... Hope you guys lovie this chapie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I rolled over in my sleep and felt a box hit me in the head. I pushed it off my bed and heard a bang of other things falling over. What was that? I sat up and looked at the floor. Presents were all around me, I could also heard voices down stairs. No one was asleep anymore and I was the only one left in bed. It was Christmas day, you could just tell by the cold freezing air.

     I got out of bed and slipped on my red Gryffindor shirt and stripped skinny jeans with the colors Green, Blue and red. I put my hair in a high ponytail and looked at my nails. I painted them Red the morning before just for fun. I put on my black converse and walked down stairs. I saw heads turn my way.

     "Emily, thanks for the chocolate frog cards", Ron said. I smiled and sat down next to Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

     "Thanks for the every flavor beans", Harry said. There was a sqweal and I looked at Hermione.

    "Oh Merlin! Thank you so much Emily, it's wonderful!", I brought Hermione a book on every charm known to men.

     'Your welcome", I said. Someone pulled me on there lap and I saw it was George.

     "Hey", I said. I hugged me really tight. Then I remembered what I got him and Fred.

     "Thank you so much, Emily", I murmured. "Your welcome." 

    "Go open your presents Emily", Harry said. I got up off of George lap and ran up stairs. I opened Ron's first. Obviously it was some type of book, 'Quidditch by the Years'. I smiled at this. Something I actually want to read. I opened Harry's next. It was Chocolate frogs. Well played Harry Potter.

    I opened Hermione's and it was every transfiguration known to men. We known Each other so well. I hate transfiguration because I never really understood it. Then I opened dads present, it was a huge book with Defence Against The Dark Arts spells in them.

  Then I opened a box with no name on it. It had a book with Dark Art Spells in them. I was shocked by this and confused. Who would know I liked the Dark Arts but me? I put it at the bottom of my trunk. Then I opened another box without a name, and it had a cloak in it.

    There was a note too in it.

 This cloak used to belong to James Potter, Harry Potters father. I trust you will never tell him but you can show him. This will be for great use for you.

     No one sighed it which only made it more annoying. I sat on the bed on put the cloak on. I looked in the mirror and I couldn't see myself. It was an invisibility cloak. I sat down and the floor and put everything I got in my trunk and then I opened Fred and George's Present. It was a pack of potions to charge your hair different colors. I smiled, that's just liked them. I then opened Oliver's ad there wad a pretty necklace. I put it on and walked down stairs.

      "Thank you guys", I said and hugged Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "Hey what about us?"

       I turned around and jumped up and hugged Fred and George. Then are obviously way taller then me. George put me on his shoulders and carried me around like that.

      "What now! I'm bigger than Snape's nose!", I yelled. I heard people laugh. I played with George's hair while we walked around. He actually carried me all the way outside to the Quidditch pitch. It was freezing. George put me down and gave me his jacket.

     "Thanks-", I busted out laughing when I saw his shirt. He had a big G on his shirt.

    "Mum made you one too", George said handing me it.

    "She knows you probably wouldn't get much seance it's just your dad supporting you", Fred said. I put down the sweater and threw a snowball at George's face.

      "What?", He question.

       "You think my dad and me are poor?", I asked.

      "Well, just looking at what your dad-", I cut Fred off.

      "You know nothing about me and my dad, alright", I threw George's jacket at him and walked away.

       "Emily", George said. He ran over to me and turned me around.

       "I'm sorry, we didn't know", George said.

        "I'm sorry for trusting you again", I snapped and ran back to the castle.

         "Fine", I heard him snape back. I walked back into the common room. I was to mad to cry, and I didn't want to ruin anyone else's Holiday. I sat up in the common room most of the day just watching the fire. I was really mad a Fred and George right now, and the last think I wanted to do was look at them right now. It was10 minuets till dinner and I had no intention to go.

       "Fine ignore us, but your going to dinner", Harry said and threw me over his shoulder.

        "Harry! Put me down!", I laughed.

       "Hold on for the ride", Harry joked. He carried me into the Great Hall. People didn't seem to surprised by him carrying me. It was the usuall .He placed me down next to George. I glared at George and look in a different direction.

       "So Emily, don't you want to saw something to George?" Harry asked.

      "Who's George?" I said. I might as well ignore him.

     "Come on don't be stubborn", George snapped. I turned to glare at him.

     "Shut up, you git!", I stormed out of the room. This wasn't a really good Christmas