Draco Malfoy?

I walked down the hall to Potions, I was bored and George was headed to DADA so I was alone until I got there. I watched down at the floor and did watch ahead I was too bored. The next second I was pined against the wall, I looked up and it was Draco.

  "Hey Emily, so what are you doing?", Draco asked with his smirk.  I felt as if I should flurt so I did.

 "Being forced against the wall by a sexy guy.", He smirked.

 "So, I was thinking do you want to go out?", I wanted to say yes, I couldn't believe that.

 "Yea, see you..", The next second his lips were against mine. He pulled away and winked and walked away.  I started to walk to potions quick, I was early still but I need to be quick. Hermione came up to me a few seconds later.

  "Hey, you look as if you've seen a ghost?", I looked at Hermione and smiled.

 "Draco asked me out and kissed me.", She was now the one shocked.

 "You said no right?", I just looked ahead.

 "I said yes."

 "Harry's going to freak, he's going to kill Malfoy!", I then saw that Harry hated Malfoy, this was bad.

 "Oh no, but why would Harry care?", I asked.

 "Because, he loves you like a sister!", I knew that but it felt a little different.

 "I know, I just like Draco a lot right now.", I didn't know how I was going to tell Harry this.

 "You know you're going to tell Harry.", I shook my head at myself.

 "Have to tell Harry what?", Harry now came up behind us.

 "Draco asked me out and then he kissed me.", Harry face turned red.

 "What, that little gits going to get it!", I grabbed Harry arm from going after Draco.

 "Harry I said yes!", he now turned white as a ghost.

 "You said yes, Emily you know he's not a good person!", I rolled my eyes.

 "You can't change my mind.", Harry now stopped me and also pinned me against the wall. The sad thing is I'm shorter then Draco and Harry so I couldn't get away.

 "I won't let you!", He hissed through his teeth.

 "This has nothing to do with you!", He was now way past mad.

 "I won't let you go anywhere with Malfoy, I won't stop trying!", He said more serious.

 "You can't make me not date Draco, you have nothing to do with it so get over it!", He glared at me and held me more tightly.

 "Harry, come on we have to get to Potions!", Hermione yelled. Harry let go a little but then he held me in as if I was his and made me stay like that.

 "Harry, please! I wan't to date Draco, you have nothing  what so ever to do with it!", He just kept walking and ignoring me. I walked with Harry's arm around me pulling me in so I couldn't get away, once we got to class I got away from him and Draco was there.

  "Hey babe, so meet me after your last class next to the Great Hall.", Draco said. I could feel Harry's glare on Draco and me. 

  "Yea, so...", I was cut off bye his lips against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. The next second I flew back and hit the wall, my head hurt and I saw it was Harry who did it.

  "Harry!", Hermione screamed and ran over to me.

 "Ow.", I said as Hermione checked if I was hurt.