The Change.....

I sat in the common room just waiting for someone almost, I just did get why Harry wouldn't let me leave is side. He was asleep down in the common room with me and so was Fred and George, the were with Harry on this. I smiled, I was going to make them mad, I'm going to go outside and see is they will see if I'm gone.

  It was about 7:00 and we were aloud to leave it was also the weekend. I walked out of the common room and made a big bang with the door and giggled and said. "Draco you bad boy!", I said loud enough for them to hear. I ran as fast as I could to get out of the area so they can freak out.  I heard the door open fast once I was down the hall close to the door to get outside.

 "Emily!", They all said running after me. I ran as fast as I could and got outside, I smiled and saw llot's of people were outside. I ran to a tree and sat there, and waited to see if they could find me. I could hear their footsteps running around trying to find me. 

  "Where's Emily!", Harry yelled. I smiled I knew the were right behind me, but they did know it. But wait-I-Was-Right-Behind-Them......

  "I don't know, Emily come out!", Fred yelled. I looked back very quick and they would come around the tree soon. I was wearing my jeans with a tank-top with a hoodie. I Crawled away from the tree in time and went behind another tree the other way.

 "I wounder where she is, how far could she get anyway?", George asked. 

 "She's with Malfoy, you heard her! I bet they are snogging in a corner right now!", Harry yelled.

 "Wait, so tell me what she was wearing last night, we can look around for something like that.", George said.

 "Black Skinny Jeans, a Red tank-top, and a black hoodie!", Harry said. I smiled, how good where they at this? They were looking the other way so i got up to run, I hoped they did see my so they wouldn't follow. I stopped went back inside to change, they couldn't find me now could they?

  I was soon back in the  common room and grabbing out my Hogwarts Gryffindor shirt still wearing my black skinny jeans. My hair was up so i put it down and bushed it out and it was curly so that made it better. 

   I walked out of the common room and then walked around looking for Draco, they wouldn't find me in here would they. I stopped next to the potions classroom and looked down and saw it was my note book, I dropped it there yesterday. I started to go up and someone put there arm around me and  I looked up and saw it was Draco.

 "Hey, I was looking for you.", I said with a smile and kissed him on the cheek.

 "Nice to see you. How was last night for you, I saw Potter and the Weasly around you 24/7.

 "Yea, they think it's a bad idea for you and me to be together so I tricked them this morning so their outside looking for me.", I was so awesome.

  "Really? That's great, so want to go get a bite to eat in the Great Hall? No one's really in there and you can sit at the Slytherin Table with me.

 'Sure, sorry about them though.", Draco smiled and put his arm around my waist and we walked to the Great Hall. We sat down and I took an apple to eat and Draco did too.

 "So, do you think Potter and the Weasly twins will find us?", Draco asked.

 "Not if were careful no, I hope their worried.", He smirked.

 "I love how you like making people worry and to trick them too, that's just great.", I smiled. Draco always was on my side now I guess.

  "Thank you, it's one of the great things about me.", I said with a smile.

 "One of my favorites is you're very funny, even when you try not to be.", I never had someone say that to me before.

 "Really, thanks well I better go, They are going to come in here soon.", I kissed him and walked off through the doors and into the hall outside. I saw my owl up there flying around trying to figure out where I was.

  This would be bad if they were still out here. I started to walked to where I thought she wouldn't see me. I walked fast but not fast enough, she flew right at me. I was dead now, I let her come over and give me a letter.  I read it and it said:

       Dear Emily,

      I miss you  a lot right now. Is there anything going on right now at Hogwarts, any new friends? How are the classes there?

                                          Love, Moony.

   I smiled, he always used that name because that's what his friends called him. A second later a hand griped my arm. I looked and saw it was George, I sighed and looked at them, they were really mad now. 

    "Hey, so what's going on?", They glared at me and started to drag me back to the common room.

  "You left without us with Malfoy! You can't leave or go anywhere without us now!", Harry hissed.

 "I thought it was that way before this happened!", I snapped. We got into he common room and they threw me down onto the chair.

  "What did you and Malfoy do?", George asked. I didn't like them doing this so I was going to lie.

 'If you knew I don't think I would live another day.", I said with a smile trying to look as if I was re thinking what happend.

  "Emily, tell us what you did.", Fred said through his teeth.

 "No.", I said leaning back.

 "Emily Lily Lupin you tell us now.", I giggled and they looked more serious.

 "We didn't do anything! I just tricked you to make you scared!", I said laughing. They now were way past mad.

  "Emily, you're so dead!", George said and started to tickle me, Fred did too. I laughed hard and they really did know how to tickle.

  "S-Stop it!", I said laughing so hard.

  "Revenge!", Fred said. I smiled and tackled George, he fell back on to couch and held me on top of him so Fred could tickle me.

 "No, stop, please it tickles!", I screamed.

 "You made us!", Fred said.

 "No, s-stop, ha please!", I giggled. They stopped and started to laugh with George still holding on to me. I was laying on top of him now.

 "Wow.", George managed to say through laughing.

 It was cold now to me because I was wasn't wearing a jacket. I fell to the side  of the couch and snuggled in there so I was warm.

 "I can't believe you Emily!", Fred laughed.