Harry Potter

I woke up and got up and went to the Great Hall I sat next to the boy who was famous.

  "Hi, I'm Emily, Emily Lupin you can call me Amy if you would like.", I said to Harry Potter.

  "Hey, I'm Harry, Harry Potter.", he said with a smile.

  "So your the boy who lived?", I asked.

  "Yep, I didn't even know until a few days ago."

  "Really, that must be a shocking."

  "Yea, it was, but Hagrid told me."

  "That's nice of him."

  "Yea, my aunt and uncle didn't wan't me to some."

  "No one can keep you from here! They will get you here even is your parent or in your case aunt and uncle don't let you,"

  "Yea, I can see that they will do anything.", Harry said with a laugh.

  "So do you like Gryiffindor?"

  "Yea, now I belive anyone who says its the best house."

  "Students, I hope you had a nice sleep. Now it is tot he morning."< Dumbedlore said as food appeared.

  "I really don't know how they do that!", I said.

  "It's just some kind of jinks or charm.", Hermione said sitting next to me.

  "Well I guess it is."

  "Yea, and did you know house elf's make all this food!"

  "Yea, I read that from Hogwarts a History!", We began to eat when Ron came.

  "Harry I got lost again!",Ron said.

  "Get a map!", I said to him.

  "Sorry the stairs don't like me.", Ron said. We began to eat. I put pancakes. I looked to see Harry glare at Malfoy. I didn't like Malfoy one bit. I didn't know why, he was a bad boy, everyone could tell that.

   "Emily, did you hear that profesoor Snape is one of the wost teachers here?", Harry said.

   "Wait, so he can't teach well, is he disabled or something?", I asked looking at him. I could tell by his bad hair he must not wash is hair but nothing else seemed out of order.

    "No, nobody likes him.", said trying to act smart. I rolled my eyes. Once I finished I grabbed my bag and walked out of the Great Hall and to Professor Snape's office. Maybe students didn't like him because he gave to much homework, I thought walking to his class room. Severus Snape didn't seem that bad at all, so far I don't even know how mean he is. As far as I know I'm going to pass this class easy. I study potions before I was 6, this is no problem, I'm on the last grade for Hogwarts potions.

   "Emily!", I saw a chubby boy with pink cheeks walk up to me.

  "Not to be rude, how do you know my name?", I asked.

  "Well, you are the youngest person to even defeat a Dementor!", He said taking a step back.

  "Well, what did you wan't to say?", i asked.

  "Can you help me with Potions?", He asked. I looked and saw he was about to get on his knees.

  "Yes, I will help you, don't do that though.", I said wand waited for Professor Snape to open the chamber door.