Part 7

My eyes bulged out of my head. I'm seated in an office in which i'm basically half naked Micheal is growling at Johnathan for eating up my appearance, the security guard is tapping away at his phone, I'm being forced too choose, and on top of that it's freezing and i don't have my warm blanket!

"Hold up, Hold up why am I being forced to do this? What if I love it here and hate the fact that I'm either being pushed to live with a beast with no regards for others feelings except his own, or that i'm being forced to leave the one place I call home and depart looking at your cute face." I winked at Johnathan as he smirked back a low growl which rumbled my insides took place beside me.

"Simple i'm the king and what I say goes." He gives me a dead panned look and I begin to grow sad I feel a tear roll and revise my options. I realize there's no surviving out in the wilderness with blood thirsty rouges at every corner so I swallow my pride look up and roughly wipe away my tears.

"I'll go with Micheal." I stand up, the guard moves off to the side and I walk myself back to my home.

I trudged past everything that has made me so happy this past month. It was such a short period of time and I'd like to say I want to stay here forever. But somehow, the statement gives me false hope.

>>>>>>>>

My bags loaded up two trunks. Still trudging around with my see through gown I wrap the fluffy blanket around my self. I sit in one of the cars Micheal arrived with I felt intimidated, there were about 7 cars a ton of men and Micheal constantly trying to keep me hidden. Men are such pigs they really are convinced a woman is an object they can just so easily possess.

I haven't spoken a word and soon the cars are about to take off to where Micheal's pack is located. The door suddenly opened and then and there creeped a face that broke my heart one too many times in my dreams at night. I looked out the window and stared at the autumn scenery before me and so after three minutes I was drifted into a peaceful slumber.

>>>>>>>>

I was awoken by a gruff voice commanding a man to look away as I felt myself about to be picked up. I some how am in his lap so i jolt forward grab my blanket and walked out of the car. I looked back briefly my hair gracefully playing in the wind and saw a look of grief and disappointment on Micheal's face.

An unfamiliar feeling of wanting to make Micheal happy rushed through me but i pushed it aside and pulled myself forward to retrieve my belongings. But the bags had disappeared  and I assumed my bags were taken to a room. I admired the beauty of the palace I was about to step into. The sight was so breathtaking I wanted to capture it in a polaroid. I rushed inside following my own faint scent that were attached to my belongings. I ran up to the Alpha's room I blew a breath knowing i was going to be forced to stay here. I rolled my eyes so far back I was unsure if my eyes would come back.

I grabbed my white polaroid camera out of one of my bags and ran as blurred figures ran passed me I tripped over a crease in the rug and bumped into a table in which a vase with yellow tulips tumbled and came crashing down upon me. I felt a warm spread of fluid invade my space with an iron smell to it and I slowly fell into a black space.