Part 4

{Gabriella}

Rosetta's POV •

In My Jeep Ive Come A Long Way All I Know Is Somehow I ended up in a large city next to a rural area. I was pumping gas into my car when I felt eyes burning onto the back of my skull.

I heard 'Rouge' From A Beta And Third command From A distance as they walked closer. "Hello There." I said politely.

"Enough of the chit chat you have five seconds to give us a reason not to throw you in prison."

"Well I left my pack and I'm on a task to find a new one." I stated. "Well first you'll have to speak with our alpha." Ok sounds good but I need my car. "Matt check her car for anything suspicious and drive her car with her in the passenger seat on the way back." they stated harshly.

I hear a gorgeous voice and saw a tall girl running out of the mini mart screaming "I'll drive, Ill drive!" I smiled at her enthusiasm. "No Gab I don't trust you to drive alone with this rogue." He spat, how rude i thought. But you can easily tell how close a sibling relationship they had. I envied that.

"Get over yourself." Im driving she hopped into my car as I put the gas nozzle back. but damn the girl was like a bullet she almost took off with out me.

"Hey Im Gabriella!" She said loudly I smiled.

"Im Rosetta Nice To Meet You."

"You Smell like someone I left a while ago." She said bluntly.It then clicked this might be Gabriella! holy shitballs.

"Excuse Me?"

"His Name Is Michael, Alpha King. Im a singer thats how we met." She said.

"Oh Ya I Know Him."

"Can you keep a secret?" She said.

"Yes of course."

"The thing is I know he wants to be with me but he's afraid I'll hurt him so he hurt me instead." This girl is an open book my gosh. she continued,

"Isn't it beautiful that someone can make your heart beat so fast when you don't want it to beat at all? We were each others first. And im the soon to be queen." She stated as if she was above everyone.

"Before you continue you should know I'm his mate."

She chuckled and looked at me. "For real?" I nodded. "Oh Darling He doesn't belong to you." She smiled. "I just cant get over the way he holds me so closely like I'm the only thing that matters. As so I am going to be the only constant thing in his life."

Right then we got to the pack house and my wolf went crazy and ran to the other side of the car and pulled her out and onto the mud floor all I saw was red and when I was pulled off of her I saw a bloody nose, scarred tissue everywhere, her tank top torn, her leg snapped in an odd way, her lip bruised and busted, and finally a tooth laying on the side of her head. The tooth was so thick and when she opened her mouth to caress her left jaw with the pain her tooth popped from the far back tooth section.

The next thing you know I'm in a cell on hold until trial.

XOXO~Ree ;)💜