Part 1

Hello. My Name Is Rosetta Vin, Rosetta; Italian Baby Name A Character Who's Numerology Proves to be an individual who is able to obtain great power in life. I.g.

~

Small Over View

I Am Rosetta Currently In The Timber Pack A Small Pack Where I Obtain The Omega Position Since Its A small pack I'm not forced to sleep in the attic or anything but my family does dislike me. I know right what a cliché. and at times it hurts to know i'm just like every other small pack member throughout the world. Many times I feel empty.

~

Waking Up I Have A whole to do list to go through I cleaned my bedroom and listened to drake and Rihanna, cleaned my brothers bedroom and my parents bedroom they yelled from downstairs to hurry me up to make them breakfast.

But I was obviously to late seeing as the pan my brother had heated burned through my flesh giving me a 2nd degree burn I can see it already. I sobbed a bit and grabbed the pan off the floor and made them breakfast. While I do this I usually listen into their conversations because my parents don't let me have anything that revolves around technology.

I heard murmurs of "The Alpha King Making Rounds" "Lili Rumored to be pregnant." AKA girl who bullies me and has intimacy with many guys.

I Bypassed The Alpha King Thing Because I Gave Up Caring A Year Ago. (Explanation More Into the chapter.)

I dressed in my black niki dry fit sweater and my light blue jeans that clung onto my thin curves nicely. I Applied the only thing that makes me entertained in my house which is my moms old make up box which is awesome by the way! Ive seen her new one its filled with Gucci, Mac , Loreal, Chanel, Michael Kors. I honestly cant wait until that becomes a hand me down. (Ill have descriptions of family members at the end of the chapter.)

I Brushed through my straight strands of sandy blonde/brunette Hair and smiled confidently of who i am no matter what. I do this everyday to remind myself many have it worse than me and I couldn't be more grateful. I grabbed my gray Jan-sport and although my brother has a car he doesn't want to take me to school. And my parents work a few miles away from home and traffic is heavy. I walked to school and arrived at the red brick building we dont have lockers which is a bust but come on hardly any schools nowadays have lockers.

I set myself down at the only table left on the outdoor corridor of my school to put down my ton weighing backpack. Everything was calm as i flipped through a magazine and hummed a tune until Lili and her possy consisting of 4 including Lili. (Ali, Deneb/De-n-eb\ Kimmy & Of Course Lili)

"Move Out Freak." Oh my how I hated this. This wasnt every day but Lili is constantly doing this. Now I Might Belong To A Small Pack But 10 Packs Attended Luliet High which consisted of 1,279 in total and at the moment oh yes 1,279 pairs of eyes where staring intently.

Now I know i shouldn't have done this but come on I have Italian and greek blood running through my veins, which should be illegal by the way. hot blooded Italian and greek warrior makes a very interesting character."Why don't you the only reason you want me to get out is because your plastic ass is so fake aint nobody wanna be around it." I spilled my milk on her and spoke 'oops' until one of her possy members Ali To be exact slapped me resulting in me punching her.

A fight broke out & its been like this ever since 4th grade when me and lili were best friends until her quote on quote boyfriend liked me the little whore never moved on because Matthew still has a thing for me & he's the most known guy at Luliet High.

In the mix of punching I was outnumbered 3 to 1 and Im not perfect so this honestly ended up with me on the ground coughing up blood and my chest heaving for air which seemed so hard to obtain at the moment.

Suddenly a strong aura appeared and somehow soothed me? But everything was a blur and theres no telling for sure. I heard gasps and whispers and after what felt like 3 years. I saw the brightest and most vibrant green eyes in my life. And with my enhanced hearing I heard a muttered 'Ew' and I frowned as I went unconscious.

/Family Descriptions\

Brother; Ryan Vis; Beta Of The Timber Pack BestFriend Matthew Alpha Of The Timber, Crescent, Quad & Lunar Pack Ryan Suggested to Matthew For his sister Rosetta to be demoted to Omega and lied to his parents claiming rosetta murdered Ruby

Sister; Ruby Vis; Deemed to be dead 4 Years ago but is actually an outlaw stalker and black mailer murdered a woman who appears as Ruby herself to go and connect chain links to a man that has an intention to hurt Rosetta.

Mother; Rachel Vis; Knows Rosetta did not murder Ruby but last time she had told her abusive husband he slashed a huge piece of her neck and forced Rachel to keep quiet or bad terms will come to play.

Father; Evan Vis; Abusive husband intimidated by Rosetta.

AN // New Story many interesting topics and hoping to update soon.

XOXO -Ree 😻❤️🔐